Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Rachel
Apr Member 2011

Rachel

Posts: 231 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#UNHVJ6ZTO] said :
Frogs Go Moo said :
Mod Lee said :

Out of all of the things that you've posted towards me (since you hate me for no apparent reason, well the actual reason is because you think that I was the one who locked that Victoria Secret model thread which meanwhile - I didn't) this is by far the most ridiculous.

I've been maxed for over 2 and a half years and I've posted pictures of myself on this thread throughout the course of those 2 years. I believe that I've posted several pictures of myself on page 100 or so on this thread, way before you started talking about lifting and spamming this thread here.

No one has to tip toe around here, I just simply stated something that I shouldn't have to state, which is be nice to one and other and don't make fun of people, which several people were doing to another person. Also this is a picture thread, so even you just stating that I'm "ruining the atmosphere" is contradictory to what this thread is about, the exact reason why I had to post what I did in the first place.

Anyways, just so I don't contradict myself, here's a selfie just for you Last Song:

http://puu.sh/7kNKu

At first glimpse I thought you were flipping him off. xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So did I, at first I lol'd, then I srs'd.

I think that was the effect he was going for without actually flipping him off (hence using 2 hands), sneaky ;)

06-Mar-2014 13:12:05

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Mar-2014 21:16:06

06-Mar-2014 21:22:21

06-Mar-2014 21:24:53

06-Mar-2014 21:25:04

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top