HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Californium
Dec Member 2023

Californium

Posts: 6,952 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jakir said :
http://s15.postimg.org/88lpk9wgb/Haircut.png

Current weight: 154 lbs so only down 6 more (166lbs total) since the last update which was Thanksgiving. That is incredibly slow progress but I just survived a record breaking cold winter. I basically just staid inside with a sleeping bag under my sheets and 4 blankets inside my sleeping bag. It was a hell of a shock to have my first winter 166 pounds lighter be one of the coldest on record.

So I didn't go to the gym and I ate like crazy because my body was always hungry trying to keep itself warm. This winter legit almost killed me.

Anyways I cut my own hair and for the first time I think I did a decent job at it. I like cutting my own hair because it just feels right looking after yourself and not needing someone else to do it.

tl;dr down 166 pounds total and cut my own hair #yoloswag

You're looking great. Keep it up! :)

18-Mar-2015 22:15:17

H alo
Feb Member 2012

H alo

Posts: 8,020 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jakir said :
http://s15.postimg.org/88lpk9wgb/Haircut.png

Current weight: 154

bro wtf. you weigh less than me now haha, but I'm more muscle than fat. I'm proud of you.

At this point I think you should maintain your current weight. Summer is on the way. Once its over and Fall begins, you should start weightlifting and trying to bulk up until the end of Winter. You'll gain a few fat pounds, but most of it will be muscle. When Spring hits again, focus on cardio/weightloss while still lifting weights and you will shed the fat but keep the muscle. You will get jacked.

That's what I'm doing atm, but its up to you.

edit: Do you know what it feels like to have a chest so solid, you can smash a bottle on it? I do :D

19-Mar-2015 05:57:29 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2015 06:01:29 by H alo

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top