~ Gotta shrink ya signature to under 4 lines BRO #FORUM MOD ~ Cool story bro

~ I dont have a signature, because there is No artwork on the forums. #L0L

­­

21-Feb-2016 04:22:56

Mini-Marm

Mini-Marm

Posts: 3,404 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Froud said :
I've experienced it... sort of. Perhaps not quite like Squal's situation, but a form of it. I, however, haven't been on the receiving end of it. I've not been the person to ignore the other party. I, instead, tried to rectify it, but in the end, it was futile.

In a nutshell, the individual said something that I did not like. Thinking back on it, they probably thought it was cute and snarky. It still sticks with me, the level of immaturity that was represented in their comments. It hurt me so much so that I reconsidered the entire relationship I had with that person. Did I trust them? Would they do it again? Did they really just do that to me?

I gave them a few chances after that, but they kept repeating the same mistake over and over. I had to do what was best and remove them. At least 2-4 years of friendship went kaput.

Froud said :
Now that I think about it, whatever it was that they said, they were probably thinking it for quite a long time, and it just so happen to be that moment that they chose to basically ruin a friendship.

Ugh, Christ, I had tooth/gum surgery done at that time, too; think it was the same day or the next day. I couldn't really communicate, due to being dizzy and in severe pain. They just didn't comprehend my inability to talk.

Inb4 Marm.
Heim crabs always remember.

21-Feb-2016 04:50:00

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top