Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well you certainly have a habit of spouting off ignorant and absurd statements.

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

21-Feb-2016 00:32:01

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Posts: 17,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've never actually had any liquors or beers, so I'd not really have any comments on those things.

While it might seem harsh or a little weird to say, and I apologise if it comes across as those things, you've got two options:
- Wait it out
- Move on

With the first one, don't pester the person/persons involved. Don't be like, "Yo, man! I didn't say anything! Believe me!" 'Cos, that'll just aggravate those involved more. They've already got their minds made up. You can apologise only so many times before it becomes a broken record.

With the second one, if they're still being stubborn and refuse to communicate, forget 'em. They're not worth your time.

Personally, I'd do the latter. If they're not willing to work with you or discuss what was said/what wasn't said, and they're willing to take someone else's word over yours, and especially when you've considered them to be your best friend... Just, forget 'em.

That, to me, indicates that there is a lack of trust on the other party's end.

I am sorry you're going through this. :L

21-Feb-2016 00:34:22

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

I've experienced it... sort of. Perhaps not quite like Squal's situation, but a form of it. I, however, haven't been on the receiving end of it. I've not been the person to ignore the other party. I, instead, tried to rectify it, but in the end, it was futile.

In a nutshell, the individual said something that I did not like. Thinking back on it, they probably thought it was cute and snarky. It still sticks with me, the level of immaturity that was represented in their comments. It hurt me so much so that I reconsidered the entire relationship I had with that person. Did I trust them? Would they do it again? Did they really just do that to me?

I gave them a few chances after that, but they kept repeating the same mistake over and over. I had to do what was best and remove them. At least 2-4 years of friendship went kaput.

21-Feb-2016 00:43:31

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Now that I think about it, whatever it was that they said, they were probably thinking it for quite a long time, and it just so happen to be that moment that they chose to basically ruin a friendship.

Ugh, Christ, I had tooth/gum surgery done at that time, too; think it was the same day or the next day. I couldn't really communicate, due to being dizzy and in severe pain. They just didn't comprehend my inability to talk.

21-Feb-2016 00:46:32

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
irl i speak like an elderly person and use lots of words your standard british doesn't understand, at times they come off with a different meaning to what i know them as

@Cyan

ofc i do, in an online situation where im replying in the way the rest of the community does, and towards certain people that i know to be dicks ill reply that way, but if i wanted to have a civil discussion its not exactly hard
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

21-Feb-2016 01:17:18

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top