Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

James
Nov Member 2021

James

Posts: 7,969 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Froud said :
Why don't you bring it up with general manager or something? That sounds horrible.

We lost our lead, lost our manager that was our boss. Just got a new store manager, but the kid wasn't busting his ass at all.

Three of us gave him things to do, because we were trying to teach him and he was just slow as hell.

We asked him to do one simple task and he instead grabbed a chair, turned a fan on and played on his phone.

17-Jul-2015 04:03:37

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Posts: 17,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
James said :
Froud said :
Why don't you bring it up with general manager or something? That sounds horrible.

We lost our lead, lost our manager that was our boss. Just got a new store manager, but the kid wasn't busting his ass at all.

Three of us gave him things to do, because we were trying to teach him and he was just slow as hell.

We asked him to do one simple task and he instead grabbed a chair, turned a fan on and played on his phone.

Oh dear. :s

Uhm... Are you able to let the guy go? I mean, that phone-thing really seals the deal.

I can see being on it during down time or if something urgent came up, but... yeah... ;s

17-Jul-2015 04:12:54

James
Nov Member 2021

James

Posts: 7,969 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nope, I'm not in charge. I could complain, but I'm not going to just yet.

It's frustrating that he was given so many hours right from the start because we're so understaffed at the moment.

It was the opposite when I was hired and I had to earn the hours I was given and work harder than people who were there longer and take their hours by being better at my job than them.

17-Jul-2015 04:15:26

Manlover

Manlover

Posts: 958 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
Indeed. Everything is not hard.

Since you're here.

and manlover

Are you calling me easy...?

If I was so easy you'd have me already.

http://media.giphy.com/media/Y24H0Ir2lYStO/giphy.gif
Road to completing Ironman Mode (Cause lollife)

Men love me

PM for Divi and chill

17-Jul-2015 04:19:51

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top