Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Vandalizes

Vandalizes

Posts: 8,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wtf lmfao, ive never seen that weird people, but it is 1 tht always is on the bus when i go home with a huge scary dog tht barks at people and sits right infront of the back exit with it -_- Shes on drugs too, can tell by the smell and how weird she is

13-Oct-2014 10:15:13

James
Nov Member 2021

James

Posts: 7,969 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Avadynn said :
Lust said :
Avadynn said :

I had some nutter actually sit on my lap on a train and start drawing on the window with a marker - all eyes were looking at us and I was frozen in fear of the crazy woman LOL

WHAT ! D:

Bob do you have a license at least?

There are some crazy as shit people in this world, that happened about 5 mins after I got on the train at Central Station, was definitely an experience I won't ever forget, another guy who was high as heavens and missing a few teeth, offered me coke, and I was like, nty (head down to not make eye contact) and then he started laughing, like this really crazy laugh and pulls out a can of coke from his jacket and was like "HAHAHAHAH NOT THAT KIND OF COKE, THIS KIND HAHAHAHA" then he asked me what year it was.... he was definitely a whackjob LOL

what if there was coke inside the coke and not the type of coke that is usually inside the coke?

13-Oct-2014 10:20:11

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top