Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Dodo
May Member 2022

Dodo

Posts: 18,920 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sounds like its taking an already incredibly long grind and making it worse. maybe since everyone else would be limited it would make it more of a challenge, but it sounds so pointless to me. especially if you need to pay separate for that like people here are saying?

13-Oct-2014 10:05:15

Lust
Feb Member 2012

Lust

Posts: 17,455 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Avadynn said :

I had some nutter actually sit on my lap on a train and start drawing on the window with a marker - all eyes were looking at us and I was frozen in fear of the crazy woman LOL

WHAT ! D:

Bob do you have a license at least?
help.

13-Oct-2014 10:05:44

Dodo
May Member 2022

Dodo

Posts: 18,920 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
07 was a cool thing to play for nostalgia for a bit, but playing after that wears off just seemed a bit silly to me. i stopped playing it as soon as the ggold transfer rates went below what it was worth and hopped back to eoc

13-Oct-2014 10:11:11

Avadynn
Jul Member 2023

Avadynn

Posts: 2,563 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lust said :
Avadynn said :

I had some nutter actually sit on my lap on a train and start drawing on the window with a marker - all eyes were looking at us and I was frozen in fear of the crazy woman LOL

WHAT ! D:

Bob do you have a license at least?

There are some crazy as shit people in this world, that happened about 5 mins after I got on the train at Central Station, was definitely an experience I won't ever forget, another guy who was high as heavens and missing a few teeth, offered me coke, and I was like, nty (head down to not make eye contact) and then he started laughing, like this really crazy laugh and pulls out a can of coke from his jacket and was like "HAHAHAHAH NOT THAT KIND OF COKE, THIS KIND HAHAHAHA" then he asked me what year it was.... he was definitely a whackjob LOL
The AFKers |
Kindness is free
*.¸
SPRINKLE
¸.*
it everywhere.
|
Discord:
Meg#3553

13-Oct-2014 10:13:22

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top