Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dbow Dipshit said :
Is the snow falling soon? Been waiting since last year :D

Oh damn, I guess that means Christmas is soon and I haven't even started to think about it.

As for the forums, it's been the only regular themed type thing I've done. So for the sake of consistency it will snow again! :)

27-Oct-2015 16:54:26 - Last edited on 27-Oct-2015 16:55:37 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

At the time of my posting this, the Jagex Clock hasn't updated the VoS in the last four hours.

Sadly there is nothing I can do as I read the information from their feed. I have asked (as have others) if they are going to fix it. The lack of reply and the amount of time that has passed isn't encouraging, so until something is done there will be times when VoS is simply unreachable.

I'm sorry this is not the answer anyone wants to hear, and tbh if I knew before I did this update how unreliable their feed was, I'd have seriously considered not doing it.

However it's done now and I'm still hoping they'll fix it.

28-Oct-2015 04:40:11 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2015 04:40:33 by Indecent Act

R obin
Dec Member 2021

R obin

Posts: 5,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
These ranks we have, Bronze...Adamant...Opal...Emerald etc. Are they part of Linkify? As I can't see them anywhere else on the forums apart from HLF.

If so, at what postcount are the ranks upgraded to the next tier?

28-Oct-2015 15:43:23

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

R obin said :
Thanks. Strange I can only see them on HLF, oh well.

Keep up the good work btw ;)

That's odd. Not sure what could be the cause. Only thing I can suggest is to disable all extensions then refresh a forum page (not HLF) and see if the ranks are viewable.

If they are there, then it's matter of determining what extension(s) is messing with it. It could be two extensions not playing nicely together, or maybe even adblock. I'm just guessing but that's how I would approach it.

28-Oct-2015 17:43:01

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top