Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just not implemented before. This is stuff I've been doing while waiting for the re-skin. It will need a little refining. Also Linkify isn't linking urls that contain certain special characters. I will relax that a little after more testing.

The new BB tag for RS links can be annoying, see here for how linkify deals with it. Mouse over the link.

Oh nothing is linkified in preview yet, I just wanted get an update out with at least something working. There will be lots of small updates coming soon that'll add more features :)

20-Mar-2015 15:36:27 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2015 15:37:50 by Indecent Act

Karmoi
Feb Member 2012

Karmoi

Posts: 2,716 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Indy!!! Huge fan of your work!!! Major kudos for all you do to help the community!!!

I know you are extremely busy with the new updates and thank you again for making the forums bearable for us all. lol When you get time to add images for avatars again would it be possible to have this uploaded please?

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/image10-600x564.jpg

I would have re-sized in advance but I'm a pleb and unsure what is optimal.

Always wanted a custom avatar since I found out about Linkify but just getting round to asking. Please excuse the poor timing of the request!!!

Thanks once again and Prost!!!
Music in the Soul can be heard by the Universe
- -
Karma comin' at ya

20-Mar-2015 15:40:16 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2015 17:26:55 by Karmoi

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Karmoi said :
Hi Indy!!! Huge fan of your work!!! Major kudos for all you do to help the community!!!

I know you are extremely busy with the new updates and thank you again for making the forums bearable for us all. lol When you get time to add images for avatars again would it be possible to have this uploaded please?

HTTP://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/image10-600x564.jpg

Always wanted a custom avatar since I found out about Linkify but just getting round to asking. Please excuse the poor timing of the request!!!

I've uploaded your avatar, the code for it is 10690. Obviously you can't do anything with it just yet, soon I'll get avatars happening.

Don't worry if you forget the code, it'll be in the avatar gallery and that will viewable in the settings page when I get custom avatars are back up and running :)

Edit: I like your signature
This space for sale or lease.
:)

20-Mar-2015 15:52:21 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2015 15:55:13 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Kakamile said :
How do I update to .45 without reinstalling?

You can try this...
http://puu.sh/2To9U.png

But for some people this hasn't worked.

If you're worried about losing your settings from a re-install it wont be an issue because they won't be honoured with new version. There is only a few embedding options atm, and the current version doesn't many features at all.

20-Mar-2015 16:06:28 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2015 16:08:57 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Well, I'm to bed so forgive me for any late replies.

I have another update ready to go, but I've learnt from experience not publish content at 3:00am. If something isn't right I'll be up all night!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has posted recently. In some ways I was dreading this update, but your support, help, patience and kind words have made it a pleasure. It's been a good day :)

Big thank you to my Linkify family <3

20-Mar-2015 16:14:30

Karmoi
Feb Member 2012

Karmoi

Posts: 2,716 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Karmoi said :

HTTP://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/image10-600x564.jpg

I've uploaded your avatar, the code for it is 10690. Obviously you can't do anything with it just yet, soon I'll get avatars happening.

Don't worry if you forget the code, it'll be in the avatar gallery and that will viewable in the settings page when I get custom avatars are back up and running :)

Edit: I like your signature
This space for sale or lease.
:)

Thank you so much Indy!!! Looks smashing!!!

Not sure why the spoiler issue is being handled differently in your post and mine but I'll edit that huge image. lol I see now 100 x 100 is the optimal size I will edit in Gimp before submitting next time.

Oh and thanks I haven't had any takers on the signature yet but I'll work on that. Gotta beat Jagex to the punch on Forum MTX lol :)
Music in the Soul can be heard by the Universe
- -
Karma comin' at ya

20-Mar-2015 17:15:06

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top