Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
http://puu.sh/4rAFD.png
Yay! Looking great.

Glad you like, I'll add to other pages when after it's had a bit of run in :)

Original message details are unavailable.
I hope forum reporting comes soon!

I have it pretty much done. There is something I'm not sure about though. When submitting a report, is it better to have RS-Linkify navigate to the forum help thread in a new tab with the template filled out so you can submit it from there?

I can submit it from anywhere but its silent. It feels kind of strange submitting a post to a thread you don't even have open and never ever see.

I figure clicking report and having a new tab open in forum help with all the details filled out would be best, so you can see what's going on. I don't know how the other apps did it, it would be nice to know what works best.

­~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~

15-Sep-2013 05:19:40

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well RFI had it so you set the QFC (of the FH thread) in the options menu and when you'd want to report something, they'd be a report button on posts and when clicked, it would copy the FH template onto the quick reply box and once submitted would be posted on the FH thread, cant remember if it opened it on a new tab since it's been so long.

The thread would show when you hit submit, it would basically take you to the thread itself to where your post is. (so you know it's been posted there)

15-Sep-2013 06:10:15 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2013 06:11:26 by Singularity

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

@Batmanz xD, I'm already using it lots, was a great suggestion from J Morgan :)

The scrolling works pretty well. I don't like 'snap to' when navigating up and down a page. I find it disorienting. It's worth putting in a little more work if it means making things a bit more pleasant to use.

Once I've made a few tweaks I'll place the scroll buttons on some other pages :)

15-Sep-2013 06:52:31

Batmanz xD
Dec Member 2022

Batmanz xD

Posts: 4,885 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it possible for you to add some features to the Adv log?

-Removing raptor for your character's full body imagine or a custom image?
-Allowing more than 4 Adv log feeds (make it atleast 6 or more depending on page lenght)

15-Sep-2013 06:59:37 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2013 07:01:53 by Batmanz xD

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

I won't make any commitments right now. I really don't know if there is much I can there, aside from a few cosmetic things. Alogs are slow to open and often buggy or down. That really makes things hard.

I won't say no, but it'll be a while before I take a look.

15-Sep-2013 07:16:03

Faded Myths

Faded Myths

Posts: 3,611 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Small little error.

When previewing posts that aren't on this thread, the scroll arrow comes up in the bottom right corner.

http://puu.sh/4rOx7.jpg

It's dead, you can't click it or anything (well, perhaps you can, but it doesn't do anything when you do :P )

.*º•··«..„,„..»··•º*.
»
M
ÿ
Š î
g
l\lä†
µ®€
«

`•°*“ˆ˜´¨`˜ˆ”*°•´

15-Sep-2013 11:38:33

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top