Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Linkifiers!
I remember a few months ago there was this... gradient feature. It looks quite awesome but I forgot how to do it, there's no sign of it in Settings. Refresh my fish-memory please?

Also, was it a test only sort of thing or will it ever be included in the settings?

Morgy out!

04-Oct-2014 19:17:44

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya Morgypie :)

I will eventually add the gradients to custom backgrounds. Actually forgot about them but they still work on this thread by using a colour tag at the beginning of your post.

One of my next big updates will be new settings page, and with that will come the gradients and some other stuff :)

04-Oct-2014 22:42:58

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Body btw said :
indy #1.. have a cup of ­coffee :)

Lovely, ty ­<3

Hevilmystic said :
Pretty excited for this.

Will be sometime next month I think. I'm working on some other stuff that I need to get out of the way first.

Rewriting the settings takes loads of testing, so many possible combinations to check. Not looking forward to that part tbh, but I am looking forward to the end result.

05-Oct-2014 00:22:49

Fairytales
Nov Member 2019

Fairytales

Posts: 7,345 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Everytime I have posted on forums today I have gotten a white screen only. This includes editing my posts.

I tried using firefox and didn't get this issue, so I figured it MAY be a linkify issue.

Thanks Indy <3

edit: Sorry I figured it out! Was completely unrelated. Was another add on I had active when it was meant to be off :)

05-Oct-2014 02:02:57 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2014 02:17:02 by Fairytales

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fairytales said :
Everytime I have posted on forums today I have gotten a white screen only. This includes editing my posts.

I tried using firefox and didn't get this issue, so I figured it MAY be a linkify issue.

Thanks Indy <3

I've gotten this issue before when I was on 3G internet, I also get this issue when I'm using a proxy (ZenMate, specifically), could it be any of those two?

~ Pink for Papa
Unslain Bosses - Clan

05-Oct-2014 02:17:00

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top