Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So... I kinda updated the avatar gallery. I blame Shawntastic! I'm only about 9 months late.

If you need a link to the pastebin again Indy, just ask.

As for the rest of you:

I can't track people anymore, it's no longer viable. If you want all of your avatars to be changed to your current RSN, please tell me (either via the Linkify thread, or ingame) your past & current name(s), and I will sort it.

Edit: Sudowoodo especially. I saw a lot of avatars for you, but I didn't use your current RSN. If you could tell me the past RSNs you have had, I can update them all to Sudowoodo :)

Off topic:

I found my original OP icon suggestion whilst updating the gallery, was on page 352 :)
Unslain Bosses - Clan

21-Jul-2014 17:13:03 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2014 17:14:16 by Hevilmystic

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh wow Rowley, you must be insane!

I'll take look in a minute, just been working on my site fixing my alog (Grrr they broke the rss feed).

But seriously don't worry too much about it. I mean it's great and all, but it's a massive job. Oh wait I'm looking now...

Holy cow, it looks all up to date. Damn I'm not sure if we should reward you with coffee or start giving you less!

This is just amazing, and totally unexpected. I don't know how you did it!

Thank you so much :)

Just for you ­<3

http://nevsepic.com.ua/uploads/posts/2011-07/1310299203_28_www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg

­­­­

Hevilmystic said :
I found my original OP icon suggestion whilst updating the gallery, was on page 352 :)

Hehe, it only took me over 2 months to get it done. It's cool feature though, been a number of positive comments about it :)

21-Jul-2014 18:54:37 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2014 18:59:35 by Indecent Act

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was just looking through that gallery as well! One thing I notice is the size shrunk down, so you can only view one row at a time. Or maybe that's just me lol. I think we should be kind and still supply Joe with caffeine, he'll need it more than ever now! ­<3

HTTP://i.imgur.com/7SWrEGn.png

My Version Info...

RS-Linkify Version: 3.0.9.7
Chrome Version: 38.0.2099.0
Compiled for: Win32
Language: en-US
Blood Caffeine Level: 33% Caffeine, 67% Blood. (Needs more coffee!)

­­­­ The Purple Sorceress ­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

21-Jul-2014 19:06:02

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's no problem, and you shouldn't be so surprised! I just kind of forgot about it until Shawn mentioned it. He dropped me a pm ingame asking about it and I thought I'd best update it.

Anyway, I need to try and keep it updated, however that shouldn't be too much of a problem now I'm not attempting to track people ingame.

I did find out one bug, but it's only on this version of Chrome (Dev one), and not on the stable one, so I don't expect it to be fixed at all :P

HTTP://i.imgur.com/wbspgjo.png

-

Thanks for the coffee! ­<3

Edit: Oh Korey, you sly woman!
Unslain Bosses - Clan

21-Jul-2014 19:06:49 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2014 19:07:37 by Hevilmystic

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*lol (<- I don't think that works, but worth a try because I'm laughing at that)

Poor Joe! I think this speaks to the fact that you need more coffee :) . You did a great job on updating everyone's avatars though! Or rather pairing the name with the avatar, or updating that.. Something like that :)

-slides you and Indy both a cuppa down the long table of the internet- :) ­coffee

­­­­ The Purple Sorceress ­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

21-Jul-2014 19:14:07

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After all the work you put into the gallery, I'll make sure I do something about the gallery for those versions of chrome.

It's not right that you cant see it properly!

I'd do it tomorrow sometime, I have an idea with what's going on. The size of the gallery window is a set as percentages, 100% width and 80% high.

Seems the beta/canary browsers are quite particular with % dimensions (not the first time I've seen this).

It shouldn't be hard to sort out, and it's probably correct in what's its doing, or maybe just less intuitive. I think it doesn't know what the 80% pertains to.

Edit:

Hevilmystic said :
Shouldn't this be ticked? ;o

Yep it should be :)

Edit: One more cuppa for you :)

http://www.alifewortheating.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Cafe-Myriade-Latte-Art.jpg

21-Jul-2014 19:57:25 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2014 20:13:45 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top