Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Davicii
Jan Member 2023

Davicii

Posts: 1,302 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I wish to have a custom avatar so I cropped it to 100x100 and put it as a png file. How do you want me to post it here? Am I missing something?

E: Nevermind, found out how D:
I don't know if the whole avatar will fit inside the forum profile picture, or if it will cut some parts (<- like my hat). If it does cut, could you maybe make it smaller before making it a code? Thanks.

http://puu.sh/a10fW.png

07-Jul-2014 20:39:39 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2014 20:45:10 by Davicii

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Post it on an image hosting site such as Imgur, or Puush. Indy will then rehost it on her website and give you a code. You then put the code here, along with ticking the options:

HTTP://i.imgur.com/3JVcOtO.png

Press Refresh, then 'Save Settings', and you're done :)

Edit: Nvm, seems you got it.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

07-Jul-2014 20:43:43 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2014 20:44:38 by Hevilmystic

Davicii
Jan Member 2023

Davicii

Posts: 1,302 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Post it on an image hosting site such as Imgur, or Puush. Indy will then rehost it on her website and give you a code. You then put the code here, along with ticking the options:

HTTP://i.imgur.com/3JVcOtO.png

Press Refresh, then 'Save Settings', and you're done :)

Edit: Nvm, seems you got it.

Still, thanks for the help :)

07-Jul-2014 20:46:12

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All titles and avatars are up to date at this point. See the end of this post to manually refresh titles :)

­­­­Froakie­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10462.png­­10462­­­­

­­­­

­­­­Davicii­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10463.png­­10463­­­­

­­­­

I'll reply to the other posts in a sec :)

07-Jul-2014 21:25:11

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
When you press "Refresh titles" it refreshes every Runescape page you have open... However the titles don't refresh until you manually reload the page, is this intended?

In regular chrome it refreshes one tab only not all of them. Just re-tested with 6 rs tabs open. I'm assuming it's those fun versions of chrome that are refreshing all tabs?

Yes the two refreshes are needed. First one to submit a request for titles and the second one to apply them. I may change it later, as I said before it was a last minute idea to even have a refresh button.

­­­­

Keighlea said :
Makes me happy that not (too) many features of Linkify are name based :)

Me too :)

­­­­

Hevilmystic said :
Hey Indy, weird request, I guess!

I'd like a thumbs up/thumbs down icon (much like [*]support/[*]nosupport) that triggers off *(y)/*(n) if possible.

Can do, without the brackets though?

­­­­

Amaethwr said :
Another I've experienced is sometimes when I click post, the avatar code doesn't get added in, and editing/updating fixes it. I guess this one is to do with some kind of lag?

I think that's likely correct, and about the image right click, I've been meaning to do something about that.

­­­­

Blazey said :
Could there be an option to automatically remove sigis when quoting someone?

I can't determine what the text in post means programmatically and determine if it's a title or a part of a post. If I could write a program that understood text on that level, I'd be richer that Bill Gates and google combined.

Try using RS Linkify's text selection quoting. Highlight the text in the post you want before pressing quote.

07-Jul-2014 21:37:04 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2014 21:44:26 by Indecent Act

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Can do, without the brackets though?

With would be better. Without the brackets, if someone corrects text with an asterisk at the start, it would be complicated.

Edit: Seems I was mistaken, it randomly picked the second tab forum tab I had open:

HTTP://i.imgur.com/y7fX3jB.png
Unslain Bosses - Clan

07-Jul-2014 21:41:11 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2014 21:43:05 by Hevilmystic

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top