Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Duw

Duw

Posts: 3,521 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I looked up pkj on google images, and I found... interesting things, but if you could make this image an avatar, without any background at all (or have the background blend in with the forums, that would be great). Thanks! :)

http://puu.sh/9tLa6/f85fcfde58.jpg
Rain Drop

15-Jun-2014 00:01:00

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MichaeISword said :
So I just had a forums revelation. You can highlight a specific part of a post, then click quote and it only quotes that piece. Is this a forums thing or a linkify thing?

I can't believe I used to live in a world where this was not known to me :( :( :(

Selected text quoting is a Linkify thing and works inside nested quotes too. You should be ashamed of yourself for even having to ask. But I'll forgive you since you are always a awesome help and you have nice avatar editing skills!

Thank you again for all your help :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Keighlea, ty for the ­coffee ­<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Geaar, one shiny new avatar :)
­­­­Geaar­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10431.png ­­10431­­­­

15-Jun-2014 02:17:55

J3
Jun Member 2017

J3

Posts: 3,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
MichaeISword said:
So I just had a forums revelation. You can highlight a specific part of a post, then click quote and it only quotes that piece. Is this a forums thing or a linkify thing?

I can't believe I used to live in a world where this was not known to me

Selected text quoting is a Linkify thing and works inside nested quotes too. You should be ashamed of yourself for even having to ask. But I'll forgive you since you are always a awesome help and you have nice avatar editing skills!

Thank you again for all your help

OMG a world just opened for me, how did I not know this!???

­­ _________________________________________
| Submit a bug report | Overloaded XP | CLF | HLF |
­­
@J3sven

15-Jun-2014 04:59:20

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J3 said :
OMG a world just opened for me, how did I not know this!???

I really need to write some instructions for RS Linkify, there is a number of little things that are easy to miss. For me it's a shame if my extension isn't getting used to it's full potential and I'm to blame for that.

I might make a youtube vid, kind of like a quick tips & tricks guide for RS Linkify.

15-Jun-2014 05:15:21

Duw

Duw

Posts: 3,521 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
MichaeISword said :

I can't believe I used to live in a world where this was not known to me :( :( :(

Thank you again for all your help :)

@Keighlea, ty for the ­coffee ­<3

@Geaar, one shiny new avatar :)
­­­­Geaar­­ http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10431.png ­­10431­­­­

Thanks indecent act!

E: O dear, i spelled your name wrong. Sorry. :c
Rain Drop

15-Jun-2014 05:26:14 - Last edited on 15-Jun-2014 07:53:17 by Duw

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top