Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Jetthewyvern,

I have no idea why that's happening. I'm looking into it but I'm unable to reproduce the issue. For the quick-qfc to open a click event on the actual qfc must be fired.

I have a few questions that might help me find out what's going on.

- I'm curious to know if this happens with all other extensions disabled. Something is firing a click event and I need to be sure it's RS Linkify.

- I assume you're running chrome on windoze?

- Have you tried deleting RS Linkify and reinstalling it? (your settings can be backed up before deleting if needed)

That's about all I can think of now. I'll keep looking into it and I will get to the bottom of this.

01-Jun-2014 01:33:32 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2014 01:48:53 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Thanks for the quick reply Jetthewyvern :)

I suspected another extension might be clashing because RS Linkify wont perform or simulate any mouse clicks. And a click is required to open the Quick-QFC interface.

Not sure what I can do about it just yet, but I might be able to reproduce this issue if I install RFI. I'll play around with it some more later today.

Thanks again for the info and for narrowing down the issue :)

01-Jun-2014 03:41:46

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Jetthewyvern said :
Seems the "Remove hidden posts from page?" check box on RFI is the cause, from what I can tell.

Cool, I just installed RFI I'll check that out now :)

Edit: Okay I got it happening, and damn that is annoying.

You have saved me so much time with your help :)

Hopefully I'll get both extensions to coexist peacefully :)

01-Jun-2014 03:47:20 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2014 03:50:09 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Version 3.0.5.6 ( Will be live within the hour Edit: Went live right after I posted). Fixed the clash with RFI (thanks again Jetthewyvern).

I noticed with RFI running some of the navigation buttons were hidden and some other little things weren't quite right. These should be resolved and hopefully both extensions will play together nicely :)

Suity said :
How do you add a background like that to your posts :o

If you mean by the textured background on this thread, you cant. It's hard coded into RS Linkify for this thread only. On my original RS Linkify thread (RIP) I did it as an experiment. I was going to remove it, but many people liked it and suggested I leave it. So it's still here and is basically a remnant of some early experimentation.

01-Jun-2014 04:34:19 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2014 04:36:00 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top