Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Keighlea, my original suggestion was to have it that way, the only small amount of feedback I got was not to do it that way. See my suggestion ­here .

@Rowley, Oh and what's this?
Original message details are unavailable.
Could you not change the right hand side profile button to be the 'show posts' feature you have just implemented? That'd make sense in my opinion.

I think someone is trying to mess with my head!
I've used the one above the avatar a ton of times to access a full profile rather than the posts in a thread, so it would be a bit more convenient for me if the options were reversed

­support

It was probably Indy

About the popup...
The only problem is popups are problematic, they are often blocked in so many different ways, like from within browser settings, and/or from ad blocking software.

If you want I can make it open a new tab by default, but I'd prefer to avoid popups in all situations. Also the the post is included in the highlite page, that alone can take up the entire height of the screen and more. I don't think it would be wise to not display the post because that's your final check. Misclicking the wrong post for example wouldn't be noticed.

­~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~

09-Sep-2013 05:14:56

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wut Indy, I wanted the right hand side profile button (pictured below) to be the show posts feature, whilst keeping the one above your avatar the full profile button o_O

http://i.imgur.com/EzrEwJp.png

edit: I see where you may have gotten confused now, I was tired ok!

I would love an option for it to open in a new tab by default though, thanks!

It was probably Indy
Unslain Bosses - Clan

09-Sep-2013 05:30:46 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2013 05:31:47 by Hevilmystic

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thats cool, I just read 'not' change the right hand side profile button to show the feature I just implemented.

Those posts just confused me is all. I'm happy to change it and I'll do the highlight thing at the same time. It's all good :)

­~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~

09-Sep-2013 05:41:56 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2013 05:44:04 by Indecent Act

Regicidal
Jan
fmod Member

Regicidal

Forum Moderator Posts: 4,494 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stickied :)

This thread was requested to be stickied and I 100% agree with it getting a stick. Great tool that the HLF has created and major support to everyone who has contributed to this project. Keep up the great work Indy :)

09-Sep-2013 07:17:48

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ty for sticky, well worth it ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

09-Sep-2013 07:25:52

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top