Forums

UEFA Euro 2016 France

Quick find code: 261-262-288-65798671

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
I would have preferred to give it to July to give out because it was his comp, but seeing as he was not a member and had no intention of becoming a member, i had to do it myself.

But enjoy and it was a great comp to be involved in, lots of fun and my favorite thread to check every day, just sad it's all over now.

But.......

England for the world cup!!!!

We can just do a predictions thread for the premiership!

You can all give bet gp with me and I'll give you same odds the bookies do.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

11-Jul-2016 19:23:03

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd love to continue that premiership prediction thing from Item discussion what we all done a few years ago but sadly i can't afford it no more, i just don't bother playing this game enough to fund it anymore.

But i guess we could all use our preferred teams and make a league thread for no prizes but i don't have the patience to keep it fully updated all the time.

Would be nice for jagex to actually add a special title for the winner though, as in the words of the great Jeremy Clarkson....

How hard can it be!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

11-Jul-2016 20:24:30

Sha ky

Sha ky

NO

Nobody cares about the rest of Europe! England is the home of football! Its where the best league in the world is! Its where all the best players dream of going! Its where all the greatest clubs in the history of football reside!

Nobody wants to predict and bet on games with no namer teams like Anderlcht or Lyon or Barcelona or Molde FK or Liverpool or Bayern Munich! People want excitement and top teams like Arsenal and Man City and Southampton and Hull City!

Football belongs in England! and so should all your betting needs, pm in game to place your bets!
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

11-Jul-2016 22:31:00

July

July

Posts: 6,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I actually saw a discussion about that on TV last week. Several analysts were saying that we might be overestimating the quality of the PL because year after year, no PL team manages to get far in CL or the EL, with Liverpool as exception this year.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IT SHOULD BE

1V1 ME M8

11-Jul-2016 22:52:00 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2016 22:52:42 by July

Sha ky

Sha ky

No name pundits who have no idea what they're talking about trying to defame the greatest league in the world because they're jealous that they weren't good enough to play there themselves.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

11-Jul-2016 23:33:40

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Everyone knows champions league is just a dice and unexciting version of the Europa league where we get to see the non-English powerhouses battle it out in the final stages after Arsenal exit in the round of 16!

Also, scenes if Italy overtake England on the country coefficient ranking making premier league lose its fourth champions league spot

12-Jul-2016 07:42:13 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2016 07:51:34 by Seeker

Don Auror
Nov Member 2013

Don Auror

Posts: 10,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Se
ri
e A
- Nothing interesting really happens, besides corruption scandals and racism.
Ligue 1 - Nothing interesting happens. Even less now after Ibra left. Uusually it was just PSG winning in the recent years. Before that it was Lyon dominating the league.
Bundesliga - Pretty much since 1999 the winner has been either Bayern or Borussia, with some exceptions. Actually, the fight for who gets to Relegation is more exciting.
La
Li
ga
- Similar to Bundesliga: It is Either Real or Barca who wins it. Atletico has sometimes a role. But the football they play is beautiful (for some). The standard is high, most likely the highest in Europe.
Premiere League - Well, what can I say about this. Mother of Football. In the past 7 years there hasn't been a back2back winner, which makes the league watchable. And Leicester has shown, that a team doesn't need mega known and famous talented stars to win. Unfortunately, the standard of the league isn't anything compared to the others.

I'd personally say CL predictions.

12-Jul-2016 12:17:23

Quick find code: 261-262-288-65798671 Back to Top