Forums

UEFA Euro 2016 France

Quick find code: 261-262-288-65798671

Don Auror
Nov Member 2013

Don Auror

Posts: 10,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
Wales really missed Ramsey last night, arguably just as important to the Wales team as Bale. They also missed Ben Davis while James Collins came in and did a decent job Ben Davis has been extremely good for them at the back.

Just the yellow card rule being completely fucking over Wales, needs to be changed if they're keeping this format in the future.

Yeah, they need to change it.

And Torje, I think Germoney will be good enough to beat France, even without those playes you named :)

07-Jul-2016 18:43:46

July

July

Posts: 6,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Torje said :
u all got germany down to put 2, when theyre playing without hummels, gomez and khedira
u know müller wont score right :p

(i know ill probably have to eat my words after another mannschaft dominance)

I think Germany will score twice not because Germany are good, but because France are shit. Even against Iceland, despite the 5 goals, they didn't actually play well. Iceland looked exhausted from letting the same starting XI play every game and they defended much worse than in the previous games. Ireland were so close to eliminating France one round earlier. I remember Evra saying in an interview: "50-50 chance against Germany". Completely delusional that guy!

07-Jul-2016 19:33:06 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2016 19:34:41 by July

Quick find code: 261-262-288-65798671 Back to Top