Forums

Morvran's Prefer/Block

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603

anna kuong

anna kuong

Posts: 1,119 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my prefer: edis, black demons, celes drags, kalgs, kree, elves, dark beasts.
my blocks: tzhaars, grotworms, asc mems, vyrewatches, desert worms, abby demons, jadinkos.

My pref list is pretty self explainatory cuz they are good xps, i pref demons and dark
beasts cuz they can be cannoned meaning a whole 15-20mins of afk with revo.
As for my block list the monsters either give mehhh slay exp like the tzharrs for instance which is good cb exp but poor slay exp. I personally blocked abbys cuz i felt that monster is too overrated since the wand/orb drop got implemented into its drop table. Just cant rarely finish the damn task without crashing or getting crashed and
i hate world sharing...good slay exp but aint worth it dealing with people :p

06-Jan-2015 08:56:10 - Last edited on 06-Jan-2015 08:58:32 by anna kuong

PrimalMoose

PrimalMoose

Posts: 4,506 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think TzHaar are awesome slay xp - you get at least one Hok challenge per assignment which is a free 20k slayer xp every time. On my best run I had 3 challenges, so 60k slayer xp plus the rest.

Other prefers are currently automatons, aviansie, dark beasts and greater demons. Still being picky over which ones I add though.

Didn't bother preferring abby's since they already have a reasonable chance of being assigned.

06-Jan-2015 10:51:38 - Last edited on 06-Jan-2015 10:52:18 by PrimalMoose

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sergeant said :
are Elves worth it? What is avg xp rates?
Better to kill them in Iorwerth or Cadarn sector?

Same questions about Edimmu and Shadow creatures. What are avg xp rates for these?

Both have one of the best slayer exp in game.

Cadarn elves are the best to do VoS/No Vos, base exp is 608 slayer exp. Get assigned 150-180 and easily completed in 30 minutes with asns/nox.

That's 100k slayer exp in 30 minutes.

Manifest Shadow Creatures are the one to do - with an insane slayer exp drop of 930 per. You kill Manifests just as fast as elves.

08-Jan-2015 04:38:26

I am Ben

I am Ben

Posts: 695 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Sergeant said :
are Elves worth it? What is avg xp rates?
Better to kill them in Iorwerth or Cadarn sector?

Same questions about Edimmu and Shadow creatures. What are avg xp rates for these?

Both have one of the best slayer exp in game.

Cadarn elves are the best to do VoS/No Vos, base exp is 608 slayer exp. Get assigned 150-180 and easily completed in 30 minutes with asns/nox.

That's 100k slayer exp in 30 minutes.

Manifest Shadow Creatures are the one to do - with an insane slayer exp drop of 930 per. You kill Manifests just as fast as elves.
^ hes completely right, but also another factor is, there are no really good spawn locations for iowerth, making it hard to get maximum kill/hr

08-Jan-2015 05:34:20

Quick find code: 259-260-897-65487603 Back to Top