Forums

The death of Guthix. Reasoning

Quick find code: 259-260-821-65495263

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

Posts: 10,854 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please note, the following thread may, by some, be called a conspiracy theory. This is not the case. I implore you, fellow members of this plane of existence. Fall not for their propganda. What I tell you is the truth. I have been shown the light. Hear my words and live on in blessed understanding of what has come to pass. Never forget, lest all be forgotten.

Guthix. The god of balance. Everything he gave to the preservation of Gielinor. It was not enough.

For many a month the evils of Jagex were at play in our beloved land. Afk training, xp promotions, skill devaluations and their ilk. Hence forth known as the foul arts. Upsetting the balance of our world. Pushing the very fabric of existence to it's breaking point. It was at this time that Guthix was to rise. To create new edicts. To banish the beast of Jagex and usher in a new age of prosperity.

Alas. The allure of gold can cause the most heinous of acts. A rogue individual. The despicable Sliske, tool of Jagex and betrayer of all that is good, was unleashed upon us all. At the behest of Jagex, he slew Guthix. Taking his power for those who would cause great destruction.

Thus the world as we know it came to be. A land bereft of balance. The foul arts run amok. The last stalwart defenders are losing ground. The world, on a precipice. Before long the last remnants of the glorious age will be washed away amid a flood of xp and afk.

Please. I beg of you. Join our fight, least my fight. The fight for all that is good. Is lost forever. It is not to late. We may yet stem the tide. Please, Fight. Remember his teachings. Save us all before the Elder Gods return. If they see a world filled with darkness, they will destroy it. Least it's infection spread to the heavens.

Never forget.
I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

10-Oct-2014 00:17:56

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

The contents of this thread pertain to a theory. If you are interested, feel free to read. If not, please do not post. Thank you I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

10-Oct-2014 00:18:02 - Last edited on 10-Oct-2014 00:28:40 by Tali Zorah

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Op is my hero!

Truer words have never been spoken.

God bless you OP. I hope for the sake of the remain ing gods and elder gods that they do not follow suit after the death of our beloved Guthix and even the big high war god Bandos.
@HyunAOP

10-Oct-2014 00:20:20

Grotius
Aug Member 2023

Grotius

Posts: 7,720 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tali Zorah said :
Please note, the following thread may, by some, be called a conspiracy theory. This is not the case. I implore you, fellow members of this plane of existence. Fall not for their propganda.

Stopped reading here.

10-Oct-2014 00:21:42

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

Grotius said :
Tali Zorah said :
Please note, the following thread may, by some, be called a conspiracy theory. This is not the case. I implore you, fellow members of this plane of existence. Fall not for their propganda.

Stopped reading here.

Alas. A soul has fallen. I shall fight on in your name. One day I hope to cleanse you. To set you free from the vile arts of Jagex. Never forget.
I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

10-Oct-2014 00:23:26

Quick find code: 259-260-821-65495263 Back to Top