Forums

120 Max Cape

Quick find code: 259-260-791-66263979

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Santah Khan said :
There is /was only one cape that I wanted when I started. Legends. So that is what I wear, or at least what is visible (keepsaked).

I just found it kinda funny, reading Jagex's write-up of how good it feels to get that first 120. All those hours training, now imagine all 120s... and viola, a cape to show off.

It isn't for me, I've a long way to go for all 120s. My plan is all (but firemaking) will be 200m, before fm is even 50m.

The only cape I ever was excited about was my first 99 ever. My 99 fishy. I was kind of excited about getting 99 agility too. Only had a big party for my 99 range. After that the capes became ho hum.

17-Oct-2022 16:18:19

Werewolf
May Member 2022

Werewolf

Posts: 20,258 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Master max is a nice thing to have but it's just proof of being a no lifer or having a healthy bank everyone in here can get this cape over time just repeat what you did to get in here 7 times with top tier training options for best xp per hr
•*º*•‹•*º*•
When the Full Moon Rises
•*º*•›•*º*•
¸,.›°ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ
Blood will rain down
ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ°•.¸
•*º*•‹•*º*•
Beware the Wolves Howl, This will be your final sound
•*º*•›•*º*•

21-Oct-2022 01:41:31 - Last edited on 21-Oct-2022 15:49:13 by Werewolf

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Werewolf said :
Master max is a nice thing to have but it's just proof of being a no lifer or having a healthy bank everyone in here can get this cape over time just repeat what you did to get in here 7 times with top tier training options for best xp per hr

To be honest, it is more of a challenge to get Master Quest with minimal requirements.

22-Oct-2022 19:33:31

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,163 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaptKoloth said :
Werewolf said :

To be honest, it is more of a challenge to get Master Quest with minimal requirements.

I mean - obviously - it's more than just repeating the things you already did anyway ten times over.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

23-Oct-2022 06:10:17

Werewolf
May Member 2022

Werewolf

Posts: 20,258 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rikornak said :
CaptKoloth said :
Werewolf said :

I mean - obviously - it's more than just repeating the things you already did anyway ten times over.

Not really if you actually think about it master max is all about having earning xp to take a skill from 99 to 120 or 13mil to 104mil but the next 7 times are easier as now you have the levels for top tier xp rates in each skill

So whatever you did to get 13mil repeat that and bingo you now have 26mil do it again suddenly 39mil etc... which is all master max is when you think about it having 104mil in each skill instead of 13mil which is basically 99 8 times you've done it once otherwise you won't be in here to just 7 more to go
•*º*•‹•*º*•
When the Full Moon Rises
•*º*•›•*º*•
¸,.›°ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ
Blood will rain down
ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ°•.¸
•*º*•‹•*º*•
Beware the Wolves Howl, This will be your final sound
•*º*•›•*º*•

24-Oct-2022 00:20:17

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,163 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah ten times over was just some exaggeration and it's even more if we were to talk about 200ms, but I don't think it would change the core of my message.

It kinda depends on the skill - something like construction caps out its maximum potential at level 52 for flatpacks, at 70 for contracts and at level 73 for POH construction with at least the former and the latter even being boostable. Level doesn't matter at all afterwards, only better tools would. Even without an extension I do think, that skill just deserves an higher levelled final material.

Other skills also barely scale for that aspects or are broken at high levels - see alone woodcutting, in which the main training method is cutting acadia trees - available from level 47 onwards. Fixing those broken skills is even more important, than eventually extending them to 120s.

On the other hand it's even better for real 120s, as your rates will further increase with higher levelled methods available (of course if they're afordable to one), since you're actually supposed to get to that point in those 6 skills. Maybe we'll get more of those and maybe-ish even the new skill will again be one for 120, rather than just 99.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

24-Oct-2022 06:40:52 - Last edited on 24-Oct-2022 07:06:34 by Rikornak

Quick find code: 259-260-791-66263979 Back to Top