This is not a dating site.

Quick find code: 259-260-781-66061278

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Rey Ray said :
JoeFriday said :
I edated for years. I don't recommend it. I haven't done it for close to two years. Never again.

All it'll do is waste your time, your xp, cost you friends and other relationships, maybe even your sanity at times. I can never get that time back.

Every person who plays rs has some kind of irl problem and they use rs to hide from it. Don't forget the drama, the cheating, the jealously and the stalking that people tend to do. People on rs are weird. When you edate, you find out about how weird people really are, especially rs people. I have some really fucked up stories about people on this game, especially my ex whom, shall remain unknown for now.

I consider myself a normal, average person that is forced to blend in with all you mentally ill, emotionally stressed, sometimes drugged up, weirdos.

LMFAO
lmfao indeed
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

20-Mar-2019 11:17:07

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Never edated - and never will. Although my current partner I met on RuneScape, nothing ever started between us online. I was simply touring Europe and she asked to meet up with me in London. Was a fun filled day, then she offered to show me the countryside instead of just a boring city, so I spent a second day with her and then I left the UK to continue on with the rest of Europe.

We then planned for her to join me at a later pitstop during my tour (ended up being Turkey) where we got kidnapped and I was hit by a bus. We got close after these two encounters and then decided to get together. To make sure, we then booked another holiday to Thailand, and then I moved from Australia to the UK to be with her, and here I am now. :P
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

20-Mar-2019 11:20:31

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Lauri El said :
Bobhaz said :
damn i missed the good stuff
Lol u didnt miss anything, i just posted some pics but I guess people here take edating too srsly
Share them on the hlf discord where things don't get censored <3
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

20-Mar-2019 11:20:59

railgun
May Member 2017

railgun

Posts: 1,968 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JoeFriday said :
I consider myself a normal, average person that is forced to blend in with all you mentally ill, emotionally stressed, sometimes drugged up, weirdos.
Well, now I can see why they left you.
toxic elitist community soccermom btw

25-Mar-2019 12:35:48

Truly Bored
May Member 2022

Truly Bored

Posts: 397 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
shots fired.

Anyways, have I edated before? yes. Do i recommend it? no. I think every person and situation is unique. Some have spoken about the drama and trust issues, those are things I have experienced but I have also had relationships where nothing was wrong other than distance. If you're bonding with someone, that is completely normal but I think you both will have to stop and reflect on what it is you're wanting to achieve by dating - let alone dating over runescape.

25-Mar-2019 21:21:08

Vitamiin Me
Oct Member 2022

Vitamiin Me

Posts: 1,096 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Todos cometemos el error de pasar tiempo con ciertas personas en rs ....
Every one made mistakes about spending time with other peoples then others in the game....
But this forum reminded me for years I spent away from this game...
I back but I stay away from people not anymore so closed with no one my defenses are so high now and I’m more happier playing by myself I’m no wasted my wonderful time with no one ...
“ Time is so precious for wasted with weird people”

27-Jul-2019 19:27:15

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
only folks irl I met from rs are old ladies with some empty nest and one of em died. rip.

but that said I have dated some survival horror chicks from back when I was the mad jackal before runescape existed, and it was as good as anything. no difference. still pals with a bunch of em too. wish em all the best.

I aint protesting the boundary though. I do not want to deal with all that -IN- game. Take all that to pm most def.

edit/add: I can see him replying below me, and its weird, but I dont think I should derail this thread making him think he has my attention here. sorry yall.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

27-Jul-2019 20:42:56 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2019 21:07:56 by J R Kerr

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
only folks irl I met from rs are old ladies with some empty nest and one of em died. rip.

but that said I have dated some survival horror chicks from back when I was the mad jackal before runescape existed, and it was as good as anything. no difference. still pals with a bunch of em too. wish em all the best.

I aint protesting the boundary though. I do not want to deal with all that -IN- game. Take all that to pm most def.

damn jrr kerr needs those gilfs cuz girls his age dont want to touch him
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

27-Jul-2019 20:44:46

Quick find code: 259-260-781-66061278 Back to Top