Forums

This is not a dating site.

Quick find code: 259-260-781-66061278

Velderuum
Mar Member 2018

Velderuum

Posts: 8,540 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dated for 2 years, met irl on a regular basis.

But i wouldn't recommend/advice it though, it's hard, it requires a lot of trust, cooperation, time management and more.

Depending on distance/jobs and the likes.
Someone i know is a memeboy.

21-Nov-2018 10:24:19

Mr Rey Ray
May Member 2016

Mr Rey Ray

Posts: 6,274 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not everybody is an Edater because they live together and want to play Runescape together as a hobby.

People who Edate just online, is just their way of having fun I guess, perhaps into role playing.

Me and my Wife play together because we enjoy the game, but we live together, so idk how you see it, you can call us edaters or whatever, but we rarely actually interact with each other on the game, as we have the real world for that.

We enjoy doing different things on the game and have our own friends etc...So I am currently trimming and she is currently trying to recomp, but more she's after achievements.

Hope this helps :)
| Leader of IVY Click here for Account Help | An International Pvm/ Skilling Clan |
Guest in our Clan Chat for an Invite

17-Mar-2019 22:05:05

JoeFriday
Aug Member 2009

JoeFriday

Posts: 4,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I edated for years. I don't recommend it. I haven't done it for close to two years. Never again.

All it'll do is waste your time, your xp, cost you friends and other relationships, maybe even your sanity at times. I can never get that time back.

Every person who plays rs has some kind of irl problem and they use rs to hide from it. Don't forget the drama, the cheating, the jealously and the stalking that people tend to do. People on rs are weird. When you edate, you find out about how weird people really are, especially rs people. I have some really fucked up stories about people on this game, especially my ex whom, shall remain unknown for now.

I consider myself a normal, average person that is forced to blend in with all you mentally ill, emotionally stressed, sometimes drugged up, weirdos.

18-Mar-2019 16:18:23

Mr Rey Ray
May Member 2016

Mr Rey Ray

Posts: 6,274 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JoeFriday said :
I edated for years. I don't recommend it. I haven't done it for close to two years. Never again.

All it'll do is waste your time, your xp, cost you friends and other relationships, maybe even your sanity at times. I can never get that time back.

Every person who plays rs has some kind of irl problem and they use rs to hide from it. Don't forget the drama, the cheating, the jealously and the stalking that people tend to do. People on rs are weird. When you edate, you find out about how weird people really are, especially rs people. I have some really fucked up stories about people on this game, especially my ex whom, shall remain unknown for now.

I consider myself a normal, average person that is forced to blend in with all you mentally ill, emotionally stressed, sometimes drugged up, weirdos.

LMFAO
| Leader of IVY Click here for Account Help | An International Pvm/ Skilling Clan |
Guest in our Clan Chat for an Invite

19-Mar-2019 01:59:55

Quick find code: 259-260-781-66061278 Back to Top