HLF Guidelines & Strike System Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-724-65207744

Zoink
May Member 2019

Zoink

Posts: 3,728 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Toastcrumbs said :
Mod Lee said :
Anyone who participates in the "quote box spam" will receive a strike.

What if you quoted the original, and everyone else just quoted you..?

So this for example, i want to reiterate toastcrumbs point (which i would do by simply quoting it and not typing anything) but now its banned....?

25-Mar-2014 12:10:23

Verdant Star
Sep Member 2021

Verdant Star

Posts: 52,016 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Lee said :
Threads such as, "Get Maxed Post Count" are no longer accepted on the High Level Forums. There's no need to get your post count up and there's no need to spam the forums by doing so

hardly spams the forums if it's like 1 thread/day
beaversquad

12-May-2014 14:09:40

Dsctatom
Dec Member 2023

Dsctatom

Posts: 12,987 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zoink said :
Toastcrumbs said :
Mod Lee said :

So this for example, i want to reiterate toastcrumbs point (which i would do by simply quoting it and not typing anything) but now its banned....?

I would like to reiterate what Zoink has asked; is it acceptable for me to do so via quoting as long as I add some tidbit of a response or note of agreeance? Is using archaic words to express my agreement acceptable?

15-May-2014 22:14:16

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dsctatom said :
Zoink said :
Toastcrumbs said :
Mod Lee said :

I would like to reiterate what Zoink has asked; is it acceptable for me to do so via quoting as long as I add some tidbit of a response or note of agreeance? Is using archaic words to express my agreement acceptable?

I share these questions.
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

25-May-2014 20:09:04

Gwynrwyn
Sep Member 2003

Gwynrwyn

Posts: 7,860 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nyu said :
Dsctatom said :
Zoink said :
Toastcrumbs said :
Mod Lee said :

I share these questions.

It probably only counts as quote box spam if all you do is hit the quote button and post without adding anything else to the discussion.
"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?" - Bill Watterson

25-May-2014 20:14:51

Quick find code: 259-260-724-65207744 Back to Top