Forums

Died and Lost Everything

Quick find code: 259-260-721-65950221

railgun
May Member 2017

railgun

Posts: 1,968 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chee arra said :
I can't imagine dying during a raid or some other dangerous fight only to disconnect after leaving death's office without reclaiming (and I have accidentally left before, there should really be a warning before trying to do so)
if that happens you have 24 hours to buy back items from death lol, it's only if you die another time that you lose what you originally had.
toxic elitist community soccermom btw

21-Sep-2017 06:32:58

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
railgun said :
Chee arra said :
I can't imagine dying during a raid or some other dangerous fight only to disconnect after leaving death's office without reclaiming (and I have accidentally left before, there should really be a warning before trying to do so)
if that happens you have 24 hours to buy back items from death lol, it's only if you die another time that you lose what you originally had.

oh ok, I didn't know that

Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

21-Sep-2017 19:26:49

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Baze said :
Don't take this the wrong way but you're a wealthy player, based on your profile you own multiple discontinued items, why would you not pay death? Also why are you using T85s when you have plenty of gold to purchase T90s or T92s?

I'm gonna have to agree with this:

Mark Antony said :
HAHAHA WHY DID YO EVEN RUN BACK TO YOUR GRAVE JUST PAY DEATH, YOU DESERVE TO LOSE YOUR SHIT.

also nice he's a bit of a prick in ID

22-Sep-2017 16:58:05

Quick find code: 259-260-721-65950221 Back to Top