Forums

Kags' HLF POP Encyclopedia V5

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,295 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wolfblue42 said :
Is it normal to partially complete a crew member voyage and still unlock the crew member? Had that happen with wisp was like 63% I think or something.

I kept cycling voyages for weeks wondering when it would reappear, then I look to my crew recruit shop thing and there he/she was (w/e a wisp is).

Wins a win I guess

Partial success works for unlocking crew voyages and XP voyages. Normal. :O :D

~Portmaster Kags ;)
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

09-Feb-2018 16:01:06

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Original message details are unavailable.
What do I do when one ship has two captains stuck on it? I haven't been able to use one of my ships today because of this glitch.

Update:
When another ship finished I was able to take one of the captains off by putting a captain on the other available ship.

I'm glad you managed to solve it and also posted the solution!

~Portmaster Kags ;)
HLF V5

16-Feb-2018 23:51:36

Doodlebug86
Sep Member 2005

Doodlebug86

Posts: 334 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hope this is the correct place to mention this annoying ports function.

When you have a lower/mid tier resource selected (Jade, Cherrywood, etc), and are re-rolling voyages, why does a high level show up.

For instance, if I am seeking cherrywood or slate, I select that resource. If my voyage is set for chimes, I re-roll, and many times it comes up with Azure. I then have to re-roll hoping to get the selected resource or lower.

Shouldn't the re-rolls never give you an option higher than the level selected in the region choices? (BTW I am maxed on levels, just seeking to make an efficient use of my rolls during awake hours).

Also thanks to Kags - who is immortalized on the docks in RS forever!!

01-Mar-2018 14:50:18

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Doodlebug86 said :
Hope this is the correct place to mention this annoying ports function.

When you have a lower/mid tier resource selected (Jade, Cherrywood, etc), and are re-rolling voyages, why does a high level show up.

For instance, if I am seeking cherrywood or slate, I select that resource. If my voyage is set for chimes, I re-roll, and many times it comes up with Azure. I then have to re-roll hoping to get the selected resource or lower.

Shouldn't the re-rolls never give you an option higher than the level selected in the region choices? (BTW I am maxed on levels, just seeking to make an efficient use of my rolls during awake hours).

Also thanks to Kags - who is immortalized on the docks in RS forever!!

Region focus only gives you a much higher chance of receiving a voyage from that region - it does not guaranteed it.

Btw, if wanting chimes, focus Shield region - those voyages give the highest amounts.

~Portmaster Kags
HLF V5

02-Mar-2018 19:54:43

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736 Back to Top