Forums

HLF Help & Action Center v2 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-709-66130521

The contents of this message have been hidden.

31-Jul-2021 08:47:28

31-Jul-2021 16:01:11

31-Jul-2021 16:54:25

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Loki and Froud: Due to the longstanding nature of these threads, and the fact that they've changed hands multiple times when it comes to ownership, it doesn't seem right for any one individual to claim ownership over them. Permission/credit going to previous authors would certainly be encouraged, but we're talking about fairly generic, laid-back, game threads which could be hosted by just about anyone.

Further, HLF has never had any rules about remaking these sorts of threads, and in the past, others who "lost" their threads simply moved on and made/remade other ones in the future. While I admit this could encourage a bit of a free-for-all climate in terms of remaking maxed threads, as Loki mentioned, that doesn't seem like a massive issue; the point is that the engagement keeps up and everybody enjoys the threads they know and love, and as mentioned above, these threads aren't exactly the most serious things anyway.

All of this is to say that the newly remade threads will stay as they are, but thank you for raising this concern. It's certainly sparked a good bit of discussion and debate.

31-Jul-2021 17:38:38

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I appreciate the response in a timely manner, and thank you Rooh for stepping in as a regular forumer to try and offer assistance to a resolution. I still believe it's courteous to ask whether the previous person wants to remake it, but it is what it is. I'll keep this in mind.

As this appears to have been resolved, the above player posts can now be made hidden/marked as resolved.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

31-Jul-2021 21:16:31

Lincolnlady
Aug Member 2006

Lincolnlady

Posts: 3,793 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quick Find Code:290-291-832-65887133
Thread title: A million eyes
Page:
Summary of issue:Could I please get this old clan thread
closed , its old and out of date we would like to make a new thread and update rules.
Thankyou in advance Lincolnlady,
Deputy Leader

16-Feb-2022 17:28:34

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lincolnlady said :
Heya - wrong thread. This thread is for reporting issues on the High Level Forums only. You're looking for Forum Help which can be found here . Forum Help is used for all over forum related issues that FMods can handle.

Edit - Just checked your thread. It's already been locked. ;)
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

22-Feb-2022 21:09:54 - Last edited on 22-Feb-2022 21:10:20 by Loki

Quick find code: 259-260-709-66130521 Back to Top