Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fen Bonny said :
If you wanna be my lover... (8)

I'm Spice. Or Fenrir. You probably won't see me much because I prefer lurking, but just know that...I'll be here. Whether you know it or not, whether you like it or not. ;)

Welcome, Spice! Enjoy your time spent here, even if its just lurking :) !

~~~Keighlea the Purple Sorceress~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~ (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

29-May-2013 18:00:23

Joep

Joep

Posts: 3,752 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello guys, my name is Joep and I'm a Runescapoholic.

Never introduced myself here so I thought it would be a good idea with the lack of fresh meat the past few days.

Basically I'm dutch and Joep is my actual name. My avatar is almost as sexy as I am IRL. I am relatively new to the land of the maxed but I camp HLF so much it feels like I've always been here. If anyone is interested in dating me, I'm into both genders and I also love group orgy's.

Peace

04-Jun-2013 00:00:34

Rarrell
Oct Member 2007

Rarrell

Posts: 2,816 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings and Salutations to all. I am Rarrell.

There is little to say about me as I like to keep myself sort of... unknown. Generally keep to lurking, and merely watch the forums and its inhabitants, but I figure I'll take a stab or two at actually posting. As I said, I prefer to keep what is known of me... to me, and let others make up their own minds. I will say this though, I am one who tends to a major quest and lore frantic. Anyway, I'll see if I can keep this posting thing up. *Shivers at the idea.*

04-Jun-2013 03:15:55

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top