Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Pdean44
Jan Member 2006

Pdean44

Posts: 8,695 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Everyone. Just maxed a over the weekend. I am a clan leader of the Clueless Adventurers. My clan has been in existence for 8 years. I am a skiller primarily. I am now going to work towards improving my pvm skills, work on completionist cape goals. Try and get that kiln cape and work a lot of dunge to get that to 120. I am a semi dunge noob but if anyone is interested in another body to get your levels up give me a holler. I go with my clan as much as I can :)

I love this game and the community equally as much. Even though you meet a few knuckle heads now and then the silent majority of players are outstanding individuals.

I like the direction the game is headed. The updates have been amazing and exciting.
I work crazy hours am one of your more senior members. I try to stay as actively involved in as many facets of this game as possible. Time permitting.

I tend to be pretty easy going. That is basically what I am all about. Glad to meet you all. :)

12-Mar-2012 18:28:17 - Last edited on 12-Mar-2012 18:29:18 by Pdean44

Drum
Jan Member 2007

Drum

Posts: 1,434 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi everyone!

I just maxed recently this past saturday on March 10th.

I've been apart of RuneScape since 2001, but on this account was created back sometime in 2003. It's always been great being part of this community and being able to meet so many people and help other players as i've progressed in this game, and I shall continue to be part of this community for years to come hopefully. I've even had the chance to meet great people at RuneFest 2011 and finally have the chance to speak with the Jagex Moderators who keep this game going, it was a great experience and I hope to go to the next RuneFest.

I never thought i'd be able to achieve all 99s before, but eventually and slowly I did haha. Anyways, i'm hoping to go for Completionist Cape eventually, probably gonna take me awhile haha.

Glad to meet you all
:)

12-Mar-2012 18:40:02

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top