Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

AaronLevi

AaronLevi

Posts: 589 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Everyone,

First of all I'd like to say that I'm ecstatic to be on the High Level Forms and thank you to Mod Matt K for the Invite!

I'm still in shock over getting my character name mentioned in a Jmod post!

Time-wise I have had a relatively short run in this game compared to most of you. I made my account as a free player in July of 2009; and as such its still 2.5 years until I can claim my veteran cape. But hey, I have a Max cape now, so who needs it? :P

My adventurer log is currently at 282 Days, and as such I have gained a wealth of runescape knowledge in 2.5 years. I have extensively studied and saw videos of Runescape's past and Runescape's in-game History. To this day I am fascinated by the things that I am still learning about the game's past as well as being excited about where it is heading in the future.

Prior to the year 2011, I wasn't overly concerned with maxing, as I still had much, much to go in that regard. I had at that time a lot of experience in bank standing and chit chat :P But last year I decided to get serious and go for Maxing. Being maxed opens up many new possibilities for money making (and less spending :P ) and I am excited about that too.

There was a time I thought that Maxing was impossible; getting 138 combat seemed impossible but then I realized that as you level up you gain faster xp so its not that bad; also it’s about setting small goals and achieving them. I would recommend that to anyone trying to max.

I look forward to getting to know a lot of you and maybe even joining the maxed clan. My future in RS looks great, at the moment I am thinking about going for 200M Fishing with Rocktail and at some point getting 120 Dg for my Comp cape, it’s the only requirement I have left for it so I will definitely be getting that. Then comes Trimmed Comp cape, then getting some rares. Again, it’s about one goal at a time!

Again I thank Jagex for the great game RS and for the Privilege of HLF access. I promise to never misuse it.
“When people don't express themselves, they die one piece at a time.”
Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak
By the by.... 'Menaphos' is 'Sophanem' backwards! 12 years and who knew?!?!

04-Feb-2012 01:22:27

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
> Aby posted:

^ @Chillax: Ikr, took me 8 years to max and now people do it in under 3 years.

Joke. lolz

Welcome all new hlf pplz

--------------------------------------------------------------
Try 3 months

:p

Wellll okay, maybe a year. But if you're a serious gamer it shouldn't take longer than a year to get 2496 total on RS.

Took me 6 months for 2100 - 2496 and I did runecrafting and agility "correctly".

But yus, welcome all you new prey > :)
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

04-Feb-2012 17:53:44

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top