Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Godly Cheese

Godly Cheese

Posts: 14,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to see the marketing campaigns shifted from degrading our playing experience to improving it, I think most people would agree L

- Autotyper Gold Advert Bots (this should be pretty simple to solve in F2P, seriously) Huge issue, very simple problem.

- RaF. Some stuff MMK said about helping ban bots... I'd disagree, anything you guys claim to be doing about bots is the same as "spirit of the game". As far as players are concerned it doesn't exist anymore.

If you wanted us to refer people, then all you have to do is compromise a bit, build a system w/ cosmetic (at most) reward, and ask us.

- Stop the PR war you've been waging on us. If there weren't problems then we wouldn't complain. If we had an outlet to express ourselves about these issues aside from complaining then we'd do that instead.

>> TELL PLAYERS THAT THEY WILL BE BANNED IF THEY BOT<< Even if it isn't true.

I am fking amazed at how these bot sites justify what they're doing. Same for the RWTers. That they've convinced their customers that not only what they do is perfectly legal, but that they're right in doing it.

It's only possible, or even remotely believable, because of of the god awful job you guys are doing w/ marketing.

/rage

I don't have a solution, because I don't know enough about you guys. If you were more open, then we could be more helpful. We want to be helpful.

The vast majority of players, even the trolls, don't want to destroy the game if there's any chance that you guys can survive in an acceptable fashion.

Players act this way because we believe you're doomed, and if we can't enjoy the game we can at least enjoy poking Jagex's flaming corpse.

27-Sep-2011 23:41:57

Im Karn
Nov Member 2012

Im Karn

Posts: 3,616 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Reach should design a FPS style TDM minigame where teams/players make their way up the highscores based on k/d, time in the match, win/loss ratio. The minigame would be global like fight pits and teams would be matched up to fight teams in their rank bracket. If you don't have a team you could just join the random lobby and you get put with random players in your bracket. Oh yeah, there shouldn't be any rewards just maybe a cosmetic outfit.

This is my dream minigame and i'd never leave it. Will you make my dreams a reality Mod Reach?

28-Sep-2011 00:01:48

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top