Forums

sundry leafy fire drill!? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-584-66265786

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the new news post about kharid farming alarmed me in one place where the text is unclear about vine moving from sundry to leafy... and if that means grapevine that would be terrible. hope thats just how it looks, or a typo.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

02-Nov-2022 21:18:14

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,163 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
https://runescape.wiki/w/Supreme_growth_potion_(leafy)

That's basically the POF description as is - the last edit was in august, so nobody snook in some stealth edit. Technically there would be no difference anyway - both potions cost exactly the same - both with beans, as well that new currency.

Probably it refers to the jade vine. Grapevines technically always were hops, they would need to get their own patch, since this is what the potion refers to.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

03-Nov-2022 05:49:15

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

y'know... I realize this may deliver on penance powder becoming more common and getting cheaper, so thats nice, but... it has potential to do more of that

ah... got your cape!
(like annoying uncle who is 'got your nose!')

which launches me 250 hours into wildy, and then has "stitchin bitches" (thats what the punk girls call their knitting circles) clutching pearls like "oh heavens why is kerr so feisty?"

so I do hope this one has grace like e-i-e-i-dino. it should.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

03-Nov-2022 14:56:39

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,163 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Probably depends on how long it'll take - and I do hope they won't take growth potions into account for that. I mean it's probably a chance to get rid of those 600k of beans I got around.

I mean it's long, since I did classical farm runs and I do not really plan on doing them again, but I love the mechanical changes for newer players - both for farming and pickpocketing - and some of the unlocks really sound fancy.

It is a bit ironic, that this update focusses on two of my three skills I got on 200m anyway though.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

04-Nov-2022 04:50:23 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2022 04:55:35 by Rikornak

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

edit/replace:

wow.

this kharid herb druid thing is as close to perfect as any update they have ever done. I tried hard to find anything wrong at all, and its just the one thing... the trollheim leprechaun doesnt have a right click "note produce" like the rest.

04-Nov-2022 22:30:36 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2022 18:54:01 by J R Kerr

Quick find code: 259-260-584-66265786 Back to Top