The Epic Yearly D&D at Max XP

Quick find code: 259-260-509-66003478

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blasphemite said :
Dsctatom said :
So all of this effort needs to be put into a special mode for 300 people? Jagex can't do what they've currently said they'd do; how can they take on more for uber minorities?

When I got max level I was rank 36 in the world despite having 13M XP in all skills. Now people max hourly. It won't be long before people are attaining max XP hourly.

yes. it will

people max coz it helps you in game, it has a use, a function

only autistic OCD sufferers max xp, coz its silly and pointless and does nothing

09-Apr-2018 13:52:53

Blasphemite
Aug Member 2008

Blasphemite

Posts: 12,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kcin said :
Blasphemite said :
Dsctatom said :
So all of this effort needs to be put into a special mode for 300 people? Jagex can't do what they've currently said they'd do; how can they take on more for uber minorities?

When I got max level I was rank 36 in the world despite having 13M XP in all skills. Now people max hourly. It won't be long before people are attaining max XP hourly.

Yeah maybe in 20 years.

But grats I didn't think there could be a worse idea for prestige system than what Jagex gave out. Unable to bank, always getting hit with damage, can't level up combat I can't think of any worse game mode than where if you die you lose your account(hcim) and are forced to just constantly gather food and nothing else( constant, permanent effect of heavy poison and disease) and you can't even defend yourself(can't level combat)

Ok, maybe there could be an easy mode for a silver badge while the real challenge gives a gold badge.
For stardust thou art , and unto stardust shalt thou return.

09-Apr-2018 16:40:59

Blasphemite
Aug Member 2008

Blasphemite

Vaseth said :
Blasphemite said :
Dsctatom said :

yes. it will

people max coz it helps you in game, it has a use, a function

only autistic OCD sufferers max xp, coz its silly and pointless and does nothing

False. Those who had 100M Slayer XP did nothing and remained max level when Slayer was pushed to 120, while those who had merely 13M XP suddenly found themselves in an unwelcome, unexpected grind. Being 200M XP prepares you for any possible update.

Also, please explain why you are insulting people. This update clearly would do you no harm.

09-Apr-2018 16:45:14

Kcin

Kcin

Posts: 13,685 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blasphemite said :

Ok, maybe there could be an easy mode for a silver badge while the real challenge gives a gold badge.

With how you have it set up your gold badge would be unplayable outside of gathering and eating food.
[qfc id= 373-374-110-66042164]Support the small QoL updates[/qfc] Ever feel like you have a person who won't leave you alone even if you've asked many times?

09-Apr-2018 19:33:01

Blasphemite
Aug Member 2008

Blasphemite

Kcin said :
Blasphemite said :

With how you have it set up your gold badge would be unplayable outside of gathering and eating food.

Yes, someone mentioned that and I said perhaps there could be a grace period before the heavy poison/disease sets in.

09-Apr-2018 20:18:05

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No thanks.

Jagex already pushes end game content far too much... there's no need to keep introducing more things like this, sorry.

Current things in-game should be worked on and improved.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

09-Apr-2018 23:08:33

Kcin

Kcin

Posts: 13,685 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blasphemite said :
Kcin said :
Blasphemite said :

Yes, someone mentioned that and I said perhaps there could be a grace period before the heavy poison/disease sets in.

No matter how long that grace period, it will just end up being a constant grind for food. from 10 hp to 99 hp if you have constant heavy damage hitting you, you won't survive that long.
[qfc id= 373-374-110-66042164]Support the small QoL updates[/qfc] Ever feel like you have a person who won't leave you alone even if you've asked many times?

09-Apr-2018 23:54:38

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maxing exp and maxing skill are two different things. Maxing exp is a waste of time. Only reason to gain exp is to unlock material. To get 5.4bil exp means nothing to unlocking anything other than showing you are addicted.

11-Apr-2018 22:46:04

Quick find code: 259-260-509-66003478 Back to Top