Years and favourite Updates

Quick find code: 259-260-415-65998487

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
favourite year was the one free trade was removed

worst was when it returned

many good memories of venturing into the wildy to hunt revs (who did more back then than just bend over and take it, like they do now)

sure they could have made it better, by, idk, removing limit on GE so that prices could fluctuate naturally (or unnaturally due to merchs, as the case is lol) so that "junk" trading wouldnt have been needed, or some other solution, but i still preferred it to the totally free trade we had before and now have again

content update wise, gotta be either the year SC was released, or DG

26-Mar-2018 22:56:06

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vaseth said :
but i still preferred it to the totally free trade we had before and now have again

sounds like you would enjoy iron mode :)
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

26-Mar-2018 23:13:28

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chee said :
Vaseth said :
but i still preferred it to the totally free trade we had before and now have again

sounds like you would enjoy iron mode :)

no. not at all

not even slightly lol

i like to pvm, but i hate skilling, so i paid for all my buyables in the most expensive way possible, paid for by pvm.

totally not iron man.

so that has nothing to do with the trade limit lol

maybe they should make a new type of account, aluminium man, where u can trade, but not get/give free shit lol

edit: still wouldnt do it as i couldnt stomach maxing the non combats again even being able to trade, coz skilling is boring as.... u know, i cant even think of anything as boring as skilling on RS lol

also when i maxed i did all my craft/smith/wc/fish/mining/fletch/con from 80-99 with sc tools, with the 50k or so SC points i got before the pacifist SC FC made SC boring too, so maxing would actually be even more boring this time round than it was before lol

god i miss stealing peoples runes from a cloud then poking them to death while shoving up t5 barriers all over the place lol

29-Mar-2018 12:50:01 - Last edited on 29-Mar-2018 12:55:45 by Vaseth

Kirkwall RS

Kirkwall RS

Posts: 971 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Definitely 2013 and 2014 with The World Wakes and the start of all the sixth age stuff was when I really got into the lore of the game. Wish they would finally start moving things along with the current story of the game again. It feels like forever since we've had a good sixth age quest.

08-Apr-2018 13:53:58

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kirkwall RS said :
Definitely 2013 and 2014 with The World Wakes and the start of all the sixth age stuff was when I really got into the lore of the game. Wish they would finally start moving things along with the current story of the game again. It feels like forever since we've had a good sixth age quest.

I would love another WE similar to what BatB was.

Sadly, Jagex seems to have given up on those since Tuska was a flop.
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

08-Apr-2018 21:06:39

Quick find code: 259-260-415-65998487 Back to Top