Jack Of All Trades Hiscores

Quick find code: 259-260-379-65844364

Mark Antony
Nov Member 2023

Mark Antony

Posts: 3,244 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chee arra said :

Mark Antony said :
We don't need nerd lists for every in game achievement oml.
Also why are threads like this even pinned in HLF, put them in goals and achievements.

High Level - Achievements??
Apparently lol. >.>

24-Oct-2016 11:24:08 - Last edited on 24-Oct-2016 11:25:57 by Mark Antony

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
smh this doesn't need to be stickied

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

25-Oct-2016 00:10:31

Yami V
Oct Member 2008

Yami V

Posts: 4,359 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UtaChao said :
Yami V said :
Dsctatom said :
Yami V said :
Sidus said :
Yami V said :
Alot more people have jack of all trades title? Why couldn't you keep a better record op lol

there has been 2 confirmed people so far???? many people have jack of trades, not all 19 pets.

Oh thanks for the clarification so am I to understand this was another illogical thing jagex did or an actual bug?

Many people have Final Boss, but far less have Insane Final Boss. It's the same thing. Working as intended.

Wait so what are the requirements for the 2 titles then?

I think it's have 5 pets and have all of them?

Forgot to check back on thread I also asked someone at daily yews and they had the same reply. Seems a bit odd but I guess because pvmers have 2 titles skillers also have 2. It would also be interesting if there was a title for all skills 120 or if jack of trades were to be like final boss we need 120 in 5 skills if not all plus 5 pets or something along those lines.

26-Oct-2016 03:05:27

Team Misha
Nov Member 2023

Team Misha

Posts: 12,161 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From the original thread by Spriet suggesting this:
Original message details are unavailable.
Yeah, when someone gets jack of all trades, it could have its own thread but it shouldn't be a sticky (and the same applies to final boss, in my opinion). There are too many stickies. Keep just the trim stickied because of the long tradition.

And don't be ridiculous, there's little skill in either title. It's all about having time and patience to grind.

Thank all of you for the feedback, ideas and other comments! Of course it should only be made if someone gets it, I'm also pro merging it with the IFB hiscores.

PS: My name is not a typo, Spriet is a dutch word and has nothing to do with Sprite!

Rename the IFB hiscore thread to IFB/JoT Hiscores, then unsticky it cause there is no reason to waste a sticky on it. Also what is a community helper

Mod Lee if you really believe this is a magical unique thread deserving a sticky then why not just sticky the entire damn first page with useless threads cause fk the forums right?

26-Oct-2016 05:06:13 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2016 05:07:03 by Team Misha

Team Misha
Nov Member 2023

Team Misha

Posts: 12,161 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also:
Post one, spreadsheet link at the top, IFB+JoAT names in the order they achieved it

Post two+three(?), IFB only, spreadsheet link, IFB order

Post four+five(?), JoAT only, spreadsheet link, IFB order

Spreadsheet would exist purely for screenshot verification/for people to see others' kc/parties and whatnot.

Should help alleviate space but I'm not sure just how many names you can get onto one page :p

Just spoke to Troy and he's for merging trim with these achievements, so yeah i'll probably get some spreadsheets up and all 3 can be listed with a section that have also achieved all three.

Move this shit to spreadsheets where you aren't limited by posts. Surely this is common sense?

26-Oct-2016 05:08:56

Quick find code: 259-260-379-65844364 Back to Top