Forums

psa: the fix broke seiryu

Quick find code: 259-260-366-66023756

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yes to all that. mines, nips, adren pots, super scrim, aug elite sirenic, ruby bak, cinderbane, t99 curse, the 3rd overload, etc. I have the 3 solo kills now. It'd be a lot less sweating if steel titan came with me instead of karamthulu overlord.

Like... the extra 5 seconds it can take for online play to deal with the fucken climb animation... run to, walk back, look, look again, jump, tumble, and all while yer adren falling but you cant cue ability, change pray, equip gear, nothin. just get popcorn and wait. It can mean first jellies there on yer minimap way too early.

I aint sayin make glitch exploits great again. Its clearly intended to be allowed to bring wolpertinger, granite lobster, kthulu, or whatever small familiar up there with you. They just need to make walkway wider for titan. They didnt notice he wasnt up there before because he could shoot from below. Now he will not.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

11-Jul-2018 20:55:57

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

its not in the patch notes today 2 weeks later something like this:

steel titan, or other high polygon count wide familiars, now summons up on to the collar of seiryu as intended.

if it was quietly fixed, and not put in the patch notes because y'all were so ashamed of letting it be broken in the first place I understand, but there is NO way that wolpertinger, granite lobster, and karamthulu overlord call up there, but that titan didn't, and thats what was supposed to happen. the only thing that makes sense is that titan used to shoot the crystal from way down on the floor, and y'all didn't notice.

if anyone knows please holler. I might have rage induced heart attack if I take steel titan and have him ignore me one more time.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

16-Jul-2018 21:30:32

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

and a #3

1. steel titan wont call to collar
2. climbing cartoon drains adrenaline but disallows gear/prayer switching
3. dreadnips can VANISH!

no really. when you set down dom mines, there is sometime cartoon that makes you take two steps back, and when you step backwards over the dreadnip it "can't see you" so it leaves and you have to redeploy.

any of y'all havin trouble... that might be what it is. you might not notice yer nip vanish. sucks.

16-Jul-2018 22:33:09

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

trying to cope with #3 vanishing dreadnips the last 3 kills, and I noticed kinda how its happening.

- sometimes the nip can appear on the other side of the crystal with your summon familiar, and can't see you, so vanishes, but at least you can see it vanish

- sometimes you walk back two steps from where you set the mines, and if you step backwards over your dreadnip it vanishes

- sometimes you dont step back at all, and the dreadnip is underneath you, and it wont look up, so it vanishes, and its hard to see so you can only tell if you spam more nips and see message one is already out. if another deploys that means the first one vanished

its -kinda- working to observe how english things are released UNREADY and then cope where dreadnips are assumed to have to occupy the floor in front of you while yer shooting? idk. anyways... it -seems- to help if I get right next to crystal, set down 2 mines, then WASTE A WHOLE TICK taking two steps away from the crystal before dropping the dreadnip to attack. it makes a humongous difference to dps to have the dreadnip out though, so it is worth this step.

17-Jul-2018 23:36:16

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

I will also not let you drive my 69 chevelle, but tell your mom I said thanks.

19-Jul-2018 23:14:34

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

I don't hate BMW, and might use one if parts were domestic (lived in germany).

Your urban lingo needs work. "Wack" is short for wacky. 'struth. Check lyrics for any of your anthems where you remember "wiggity wack" or whatever. No h. Now you know.

edit/add: and idk you might just be dutch, but if ABD means "all but dissertation," then... dude... um... you should totally find and eat some tacos al pastor where they serve it from the trompo (not marinated). Change your life. Food of the gods.

edit 2: by "dutch" I mean like... the dutch insufferably waste time every conversation posturing that they speak better english because they don't use idioms or slang, which is practically why we will always do it.

20-Jul-2018 15:54:10 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2018 15:03:58 by J R Kerr

Quick find code: 259-260-366-66023756 Back to Top