Forums

Comp cape nerf, now max cape?

Quick find code: 259-260-318-66140661

HorrificRNG
Jul Member 2019

HorrificRNG

Posts: 5,754 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
railgun said :
You can surge-bd from bank chest or altar crystal to the boss portals and adren crystals really easily. It's not even "slower" than max guild bank.

Surprised that people haven't figured this out yet. Max guild is good for its 3rd customizable portal, I suppose. But other than that, I'd always use War's retreat.

Another thing that makes Max guild portal better though is that you can teleport to bosses that you have not done before. The War's retreat portal can only be used if you have killed the boss before.
I'm bad and I feel bad.

19-Feb-2020 20:27:09

railgun
May Member 2017

railgun

Posts: 1,968 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HorrificRNG said :
railgun said :
You can surge-bd from bank chest or altar crystal to the boss portals and adren crystals really easily. It's not even "slower" than max guild bank.

Surprised that people haven't figured this out yet. Max guild is good for its 3rd customizable portal, I suppose. But other than that, I'd always use War's retreat.

Another thing that makes Max guild portal better though is that you can teleport to bosses that you have not done before. The War's retreat portal can only be used if you have killed the boss before.
Yeah but you unlock it permanently once you kill the boss one time, so just kill the boss. It's not that difficult.

Like the fact that adren crystal exists already makes it worth unlocking Wars Retreat portals. It's better in that aspect because you waste way less time building up to 100%. It also makes things like dragon battleaxe, natural instinct, and meteor/incend/tsunami viable strats using the crystal.

Reaper title is there for not only the stat bonuses but also the portal benefits, which is nice.
toxic elitist community soccermom btw

10-Mar-2020 08:49:23 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2020 08:53:15 by railgun

Quick find code: 259-260-318-66140661 Back to Top