Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040

Destroy
Sep Member 2011

Destroy

Posts: 22,120 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saturn said :
Chiefmichael said :
Saturn said :
A lot of people only needed Vitalis for weeks and months - Disease, Darty6, Cam M - I wouldn't underestimate how hard it is to acquire, having all pets apart from Vitalis is still pretty far from the title I'd say.

Exactly what is wrong with IFB title.

Imo people with 27/28 pets (no vitalis) should be included in this list to boycott the joke that is Vitalis.

I completely disagree. The Vitalis keeps the title rare and prestigious, the fact that several of the current IFB title holders (and those very close to IFB) got their's after boss pet release goes to show that it's not impossible to acquire as the majority of the HLF seem to constantly moan about.

It's a joke the number of times I hear people saying they're not even remotely going to attempt IFB because they don't have a Vitalis - with an attitude like that obviously you're not about to get anywhere. People should spend less time bitching and crying on forums about a difficult requirement and put that effort into actually getting that requirement - several have done it, several are still doing it, why can't people just follow their lead?

/rantover

Praise.

10-Jun-2015 05:29:24

Ceecs
Mar Member 2010

Ceecs

Posts: 16,166 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nl kking pro said :
Roon said :
Roon for #15, my prediction :)

with your stupid luck you'll have the title tomorrow...

if u still had Ceecs luck....
Ceecs - leader of Ceecs Clan
Rank in Star Find, Harmed Ore, Beach FC | Ex-Rank in Fast SC

Ceecs Clan: DUTCH ONLY RS3 clan & Winner of the Iron Skilled Cup 2015!

10-Jun-2015 13:04:34

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040 Back to Top