Forums

Insane Final Boss Hiscores Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040

Chiefmichael

Chiefmichael

Posts: 1,905 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saturn said :
A lot of people only needed Vitalis for weeks and months - Disease, Darty6, Cam M - I wouldn't underestimate how hard it is to acquire, having all pets apart from Vitalis is still pretty far from the title I'd say.

Exactly what is wrong with IFB title.

Imo people with 27/28 pets (no vitalis) should be included in this list to boycott the joke that is Vitalis.
“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”

08-Jun-2015 05:37:05

Performs
Jun Member 2012

Performs

Posts: 13,531 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chiefmichael said :
Saturn said :
A lot of people only needed Vitalis for weeks and months - Disease, Darty6, Cam M - I wouldn't underestimate how hard it is to acquire, having all pets apart from Vitalis is still pretty far from the title I'd say.

Imo people with 27/28 pets (no vitalis) should be included in this list to boycott the joke that is Vitalis.

its a pet imo it should be a requirement, but we both have different opinions
Defy Limits Pvm
Do not Limit your pvm challenges, defy your limits apply today!

Owner of Defy Limits

#StudForever
Infernal Fc

08-Jun-2015 05:51:33

DiddyBop
Sep Member 2023

DiddyBop

Posts: 1,121 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chiefmichael said :
Saturn said :

That would be cool to have a second list of people who only need vitalis

E: Would need screeny of all pets to prove though
"Press any button to continue."
*Presses power button.*
I've been lied to.

08-Jun-2015 07:15:34 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2015 07:16:10 by DiddyBop

Saturn

Saturn

Posts: 1,225 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chiefmichael said :
Saturn said :

I completely disagree. The Vitalis keeps the title rare and prestigious, the fact that several of the current IFB title holders (and those very close to IFB) got their's after boss pet release goes to show that it's not impossible to acquire as the majority of the HLF seem to constantly moan about.

It's a joke the number of times I hear people saying they're not even remotely going to attempt IFB because they don't have a Vitalis - with an attitude like that obviously you're not about to get anywhere. People should spend less time bitching and crying on forums about a difficult requirement and put that effort into actually getting that requirement - several have done it, several are still doing it, why can't people just follow their lead?

/rantover
@SaturnRS

Defeater
|
Insane Final Boss
|
Daredevil
|
Warden
|
1st Bombi

08-Jun-2015 10:59:56

James Page1

James Page1

Posts: 3,720 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"not even remotely going to attempt IFB because they don't have a Vitalis - with an attitude like that obviously you're not about to get anywhere."

I support this statement, when my friends ask if i have vitalis.. and i reply no.. they ask "why even try"

Face->desk

people didn't just start rs with a vitalis spawned in their bank .. jfc

08-Jun-2015 13:20:00

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040 Back to Top