Forums

Insane Final Boss Hiscores Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040

Orton

Orton

Posts: 1,739 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
James Page1 said :
"not even remotely going to attempt IFB because they don't have a Vitalis - with an attitude like that obviously you're not about to get anywhere."

I support this statement, when my friends ask if i have vitalis.. and i reply no.. they ask "why even try"

Face->desk

people didn't just start rs with a vitalis spawned in their bank .. jfc
Pretty pointless rant considering once they get vitalis they won't bother doing it anymore so new people going for it will struggle to find a team etc.
Fighting my illness while Scaping :) Road to all 200m's, feel free to donate if you'd like to support my goal.

08-Jun-2015 15:18:23

James Page1

James Page1

Posts: 3,720 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Orton said :
James Page1 said :
"not even remotely going to attempt IFB because they don't have a Vitalis - with an attitude like that obviously you're not about to get anywhere."

I support this statement, when my friends ask if i have vitalis.. and i reply no.. they ask "why even try"

Face->desk

people didn't just start rs with a vitalis spawned in their bank .. jfc
Pretty pointless rant considering once they get vitalis they won't bother doing it anymore so new people going for it will struggle to find a team etc.

Are you serious? Loads of people with vit still go and there are tonnes of people that pvm just for fun not for a specific drop or money.. Plus if i got one and my friend still needed i would obviously help fill up the team...

08-Jun-2015 15:26:59

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The hell? Obviously Vitalis is a limiting factor to IFB but that's what makes the title prestigious in the first place.

It doesn't need to be changed although I would not mind if there was a way to get the pet drop easier for all roles instead of Bomb Tanks. But it doesn't matter eitherway. Diva and James Page1 are right though. If you have the mindset of "Oh I'll never get Vitalis" then you aren't simply trying.

Besides I'm sure it's a glorious feeling when people going for IFB finally get a Vitalis. All that grinding and frustration probably ends up paying off anyway. But that's why it's called "Insane" Final Boss.

And why can't this thread be drama free? And also complaint free on how rare said pets are. You don't have to go for IFB if you don't want to. If people want to go for IFB. Then let them be. Don't complain about how lucky or unlucky they got the pets though. You know by know RS is heavily reliant on RNG.

All I'm gonna say tbh.
@HyunAOP

08-Jun-2015 15:34:56

s hamy

s hamy

Posts: 15,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
blah blah blah blah

Only thing I dislike about Vorago is the elite mentality. "We 2 c00l 2 be w/ u" blah blah blah. Cut the crap. You are all the same, kids behind a computer screen smashing buttons. Some are better than others. Vitalis is a rare drop - it should stay rare. No nerf should be implemented, BUT

Why can't it be more fair for ALL roles? Why does the B0mbt@nk have such a bigger chance at drops? Is it SO much more difficult? HMMM
Helping since 2006
#Scouse
@shamyrs

08-Jun-2015 15:56:01

Saturn

Saturn

Posts: 1,225 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
James Page1 said :
Also i'll add people have been using that "hard to find a team" nonsense since forever.. it's not hard to find a team.. people just don't apply themselves

^ this.
@SaturnRS

Defeater
|
Insane Final Boss
|
Daredevil
|
Warden
|
1st Bombi

08-Jun-2015 17:34:24

s hamy

s hamy

Posts: 15,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alluka said :
Why not discuss this in the Vitalis thread that gets made on a weekly basis? No reason to spam this one too.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this wasn't the chat lounge thread until after I posted.
Helping since 2006
#Scouse
@shamyrs

08-Jun-2015 17:35:59

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040 Back to Top