Forums

any fire cape should work

Quick find code: 259-260-293-66030962

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
did a few master clues, and hit that one asking for fire cape twice necessitating purchase of costume skip tickets.

thats a bad costume requirement. not only should the lava cape work, but the range, mage, or the simple cosmetic lava one for all three should work. the price of those was sacrificing our fire capes, and the only reason to still have one is that clue!?

especially before CLUE WEEKEND 9,001 or whatever. I would change that. Fire or ANY of the lava capes.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

30-Jul-2018 21:22:35 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2018 21:37:21 by J R Kerr

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

its the spirit of the thing. I aint even complainin I didnt keep elf costumes banked, but if you actually did everything then you had to destroy a fire cape, and there is no reason other than clue to go get another. so like... I already buy costume skip tickets for elf shit I am never banking.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

02-Aug-2018 02:21:46

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

and for that matter the slayer skill to add kill strykewyrms to not fire capes... I mean... come on. The amount of bypass all of us already put into this. Jad is an old wound for a lot of players.

02-Aug-2018 02:22:46

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
and for that matter the slayer skill to add kill strykewyrms to not fire capes... I mean... come on. The amount of bypass all of us already put into this. Jad is an old wound for a lot of players.

lol don't you keep a fire cape in your house?

02-Aug-2018 15:19:27

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

edit: you might be right. memory tugging at me that the morvan special challenge thing made us do jad again? I could swear I had a second one, but it aint banked now. idk what happened.

y'know its also a shitty req to have to use dragon defender cause what if you only kept your kalphite defenders? I happen to have kept mine, but its
BAD FOR THE GAME
to have pedantic consolation prize hoarding crap like that in it.

they do need to listen to feedback and adjust. its angering to be made to do stuff like jad, drag defender, or pickpocket elves if yer in every other way beyond that.

02-Aug-2018 17:25:37 - Last edited on 02-Aug-2018 17:33:12 by J R Kerr

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

ANY dragon mask
ANY boater
ANY cavalier

but then... the reason the very first suggestion to make skins, keepsake keys, etc to display a kraken cape while using ava accumultaor and be able to brag you did it when melee goons with a
DEAD GOD
talk shit to you on task 'lol y u range?' that gets forgotten. the mudflap cape replaced by player suggested flowing tokharr-kal-ket... thats what they dont make allowance for!? some chat queen had the blue dragon mask but not the red one so she gets a pass, but fuck all of us clever rangers who helped jagex make money selling keepsake keys, right!?

so no. I am right.

02-Aug-2018 18:46:25

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
edit: you might be right. memory tugging at me that the morvan special challenge thing made us do jad again? I could swear I had a second one, but it aint banked now. idk what happened.

y'know its also a shitty req to have to use dragon defender cause what if you only kept your kalphite defenders? I happen to have kept mine, but its
BAD FOR THE GAME
to have pedantic consolation prize hoarding crap like that in it.

they do need to listen to feedback and adjust. its angering to be made to do stuff like jad, drag defender, or pickpocket elves if yer in every other way beyond that.

Reminds me of the Fremmy Saga incident. Funny part is I do not even do clues anymore or bother keeping Comp. It got boring.

02-Aug-2018 18:53:44

Quick find code: 259-260-293-66030962 Back to Top