Forums

Champion Scroll Discussion v2

Quick find code: 259-260-219-65340725

Jonat
Nov Member 2007

Jonat

Posts: 2,754 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ci t said :
Would bursting Skeletons in Lumbridge Catacombs be the fastest way to get 1 Champ scroll? And if so, using legacy would probably be best right?

They spawn so fast in the catacombs that i just used melee and was getting kills so fast i couldnt count them !! I just used eoc, cant be much faster any other way

By far the fastest one for me to get, took about 20 mins
One day i will think of something clever to write here.......This however is not that day

06-Aug-2014 13:59:31 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2014 14:00:09 by Jonat

Sismann

Sismann

Posts: 342 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
because of legacy you have to do earth warriors in chaos tunnels now, cannon makes kills per hr slower in wildy. But whats the best place for hobgoblins now? Seeing as that was also a wildy champ scroll pre legacy.

07-Aug-2014 07:25:03

Jonat
Nov Member 2007

Jonat

Sismann said :
because of legacy you have to do earth warriors in chaos tunnels now, cannon makes kills per hr slower in wildy. But whats the best place for hobgoblins now? Seeing as that was also a wildy champ scroll pre legacy.

I did my Hobgoblins in wildy with cannon and rubbish weapons, i just carried about 1k cannonballs per trip as cba to meet anyone pvp'ing. I was still eoc tho, but cant see legacy being any different
One day i will think of something clever to write here.......This however is not that day

08-Aug-2014 15:40:17

Jonat
Nov Member 2007

Jonat

Ci t said :
Jonat said :
Ci t said :
Would bursting Skeletons in Lumbridge Catacombs be the fastest way to get 1 Champ scroll? And if so, using legacy would probably be best right?

They spawn so fast in the catacombs that i just used melee and was getting kills so fast i couldnt count them !! I just used eoc, cant be much faster any other way

By far the fastest one for me to get, took about 20 mins

20 minutes... wow. I've been bursting them, probably getting 1-2k kills an hour, for maybe 5 hours total so far. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong...

Thanks for the help though :) .

Only thing you are doing wrong is "luck"

08-Aug-2014 15:55:19

Quick find code: 259-260-219-65340725 Back to Top