Forums

Champion Scroll Discussion v2

Quick find code: 259-260-219-65340725

Dca Spark

Dca Spark

Posts: 1,320 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lasher said :
Just a quick question to whoever can answer: How did you go about tracking the number of kills it took for the scroll to drop? Thanks! :D

also some monster have a quick chat killcount option so theres an easy way :p
First to Trim after Invention {Trim # 1194}/ #LC

Organiser of Legend Crashers
/
Co-Leader of Legends Saga {OSRS}

04-Jan-2016 16:52:49

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bumping thread so it's not removed from the forums, since some idiot decided to mass bump/spam dead threads.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

06-Feb-2016 04:58:36

Shi No Neko
Aug Member 2008

Shi No Neko

Posts: 3,943 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Found this thread while looking through the forums about the lesser demon champion scroll. I have been killing thousands of them over several months. Hours at a time. No scroll. I even checked multiple times just make sure that I had not already unlocked it at the guild.

Is there any easier way to do this? I even went and got the earth warrior scroll and came back a couple months ago. I am on my way to grind them again in the hopes of getting that scroll.

13-Feb-2016 21:54:33

Dca Spark

Dca Spark

Posts: 1,320 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shi No Neko said :
Found this thread while looking through the forums about the lesser demon champion scroll. I have been killing thousands of them over several months. Hours at a time. No scroll. I even checked multiple times just make sure that I had not already unlocked it at the guild.

Is there any easier way to do this? I even went and got the earth warrior scroll and came back a couple months ago. I am on my way to grind them again in the hopes of getting that scroll.

If you don't already have the imp champion scroll i would recommend going into the resource dungeon inside karamja volcano with a cannon. (although thanks to invention cballs are extremely overpriced atm)
That's how i got both my demon and imp champion scrolls, took less than 2 days for them both for me ( around 8 hours playing a day )
First to Trim after Invention {Trim # 1194}/ #LC

Organiser of Legend Crashers
/
Co-Leader of Legends Saga {OSRS}

14-Feb-2016 14:09:54

Vegeto

Vegeto

Posts: 5,468 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shi No Neko said :
mon champion scroll. I have been killing thousands of them over several months. Hours at a time. No scroll. I even checked multiple times just make sure that I had not al

You can use some Champion Scroll Enhancers (from Motherlode Maw) to try and improve your chances a small amount, but in the end you just have to keep killing and killing until they drop one. :(

I got my Earth Warrior scroll during daily runs to Bork; I'd kill them for 5 minutes a day and eventually they dropped it for me. :)

Edit: Woops, you were asking about the Lesser Demon scroll. I would personally recommend the Karamja Resource Dungeon with range and a cannon, as the poster above suggested.
Want more ways to distribute combat experience? Check out this thread!
Combat XP Distribution Options

20-Feb-2016 20:28:25 - Last edited on 20-Feb-2016 20:29:37 by Vegeto

Quick find code: 259-260-219-65340725 Back to Top