Forums

Champion Scroll Discussion v2

Quick find code: 259-260-219-65340725

Chococino
Aug Member 2013

Chococino

Posts: 356 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Got hobgoblin scroll today after being pk'd, managed to get back to it and got pk'd again before i picked it up. Over 50k cannonballs were used to get that and it's now all down the drain so it's back to the beginning for me lol. :(

11-Dec-2015 11:56:18

Ere

Ere

Posts: 342 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chococino said :
Got hobgoblin scroll today after being pk'd, managed to get back to it and got pk'd again before i picked it up. Over 50k cannonballs were used to get that and it's now all down the drain so it's back to the beginning for me lol. :(

Rip, do it at crafting guild?
Wanderers |
Scourge of the Alts

11-Dec-2015 12:04:00

Alexanderke
Feb Member 2013

Alexanderke

Posts: 3,246 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chococino said :

iirc wildy hobgoblins aren't in wildy anymore so using cannon isn't worth it imo. I used cannon under gnome village
Trimmed
completionist.
CWafkers Fc

12-Dec-2015 08:57:06

Wacky Farmer
Jul Member 2007

Wacky Farmer

Posts: 21,926 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chococino said :

got that 1 from doing kc for bandos :p
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

14-Dec-2015 02:17:22

Vegeto

Vegeto

Posts: 5,468 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chococino said :

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. :(

Try the ones under the Gnome Village perhaps?
Want more ways to distribute combat experience? Check out this thread!
Combat XP Distribution Options

14-Dec-2015 03:19:22

Quick find code: 259-260-219-65340725 Back to Top