O k i
Jan Member 2018

O k i

Posts: 848 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am a fan of the update.

I like the base camp.

I like the slayer monster expansion.

I like the hunter update.

I have a problem with the agility course.

I know you guys put signs up... but I still can't figure out in some spots where the next obstacle is...

Could you add barely visible raceway stripes to the ground along the course please?

Something subtle that doesn't ruin the aesthetic?

The course is too large & too spaced out otherwise.

10-Jul-2019 22:41:21

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In addition to the signs there's handprints on objects that point in the direction the next obstacle is in.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

11-Jul-2019 01:03:43

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,163 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Post said :
In addition to the signs there's handprints on objects that point in the direction the next obstacle is in.

To be fair it really isn't that intuitive where to go if you're doing the course the first few times. Of course you start getting the hang of it after a while (and a couple of rounds which haven't counted due to having overseen a single random obstacle).
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

11-Jul-2019 05:08:05

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The obvious problem with it is that internally its got a bugged clock. The ticker aint moving if you do certain things like spam click, and if you do spam clicks, then you can also risk double actions.

Like if yer a robot and just clicking each thing then yer time is like 9 minutes, say, and if you surge, double, dive blade, thewn you get real close to 7 minutes... and the make or break is do you rapid fire each action to befuddle the clock. I think.

I mean... I watched a vid of a dude doing routine 6 minute circuits and the only thing he does different than the rest of us is spam the dickens out of the ground with his pointer which you can see flickering while he is trapped in agi animations.

Speed is a thing I warned em not to do. Its out of place at mmorpgs, and they kinda proved me wrong by makin it cool for comparitive boss times and stuff... its now encroaching into rank territory because there is runescore for it. I am 100% sure this game should avoid ranking speed at all costs.

I am also forswearing that acheivement for now because I got the 2 widgets for base camp upgrades and the 4 totems. all done. I think my best time was 7:20? I am definitely not 80 seconds slower than the video I watched. His clock is just fuxored.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

11-Jul-2019 15:59:39

Quick find code: 259-260-15-66110066 Back to Top