Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

i own u 4ev

i own u 4ev

Posts: 5,146 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ nex comment, nah you can't even trio nex, I think you can only solo (only one reaver) and you can time it so you get your abilities back to have high dps when reavers come out.
I Didn't bother trying it, but you definitely can't trio as I've tried and we were just stuck on blood phase no matter what we tried lol.
edit: This was before momentum, so maybe it's possible now, but idk

23-Aug-2012 13:49:40 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2012 13:50:17 by i own u 4ev

Finbarr

Finbarr

Posts: 5,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@own
we were doing alright but 3rd guy derped and died somehow
attempted duo but personally my apm was too low to manage high dps combos, heal up to prevent death, and use dreadnips at the same time, possibly with some practice i could do it
+ switching to mage when she prot prays
i reckon it can be done, you use no food getting to blood phase, problem seems to be you have to kill reavers within 10 attacks and do damage on nex greater than what shes healing on you
in addition to this, you only have a limited time before all your food is gone so its a challenge
for 1reaver.. idk she wouldnt spawn me just 1 or 0, not sure if patched or..

23-Aug-2012 14:24:32 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2012 14:29:59 by Finbarr

i own u 4ev

i own u 4ev

Posts: 5,146 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lol does she spawn more than 1 reaver in solo?
I didn't bother trying as it seemed a waste of time, but i know for duo she spawned 2, trio she spawned 3.
I assumed that meant solo is 1 reaver, but I guess I could be wrong lol.
But ye for the high dps, I took dual melee + dual range, you used all the decent melee then went to range. It seemed to wrok good, and you actually did damage through the spawning of a reaver.
Not sure if you could keep it up in solo because you'd have to tank at same time, I just didn't feel like bothering with it because it's not like we get anything for doing it.

23-Aug-2012 14:41:37

Finbarr

Finbarr

Posts: 5,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i was using dual melee and range also
the problem is doing that + tanking gets very difficult very quickly
she only spawns 2 reavers in trio btw
can't use zbow method at cruor anymore either, i wonder if this will cause nex arm to go up a bit considering shes so much more difficult in very small teams now

23-Aug-2012 14:45:51 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2012 14:47:25 by Finbarr

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top