Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Finbarr

Finbarr

Posts: 5,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
anyone tried nex in beta recently?
attempted a duo but even with high apm, dps is too low on blood phase (using duel wield melees)
seems trio is the way with 1 on reaver 2 on nex or 2 on reavers and 1 on nex
unsure because no one wants to xp waste in beta

23-Aug-2012 11:21:04

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The "super squirrel" title is reserved for the #1 squirrel (me). I got the idea of the super squirrel title from "Jackie Chan Adventures ", a cartoon that came out 12 years ago. There is a super moose toy in the show and I thought it would be fun :P
I've barely done any PVM in the live game let alone beta largely due to the ill profit gains. Hopefully some of you pros can make guides for the rest of us lazy noobs to follow when the time comes. I'm not xp-wasting in beta (same during rs2 beta).
Gielinor games may be going bye bye any day now and with it the fun of the Edgeville Marathon. I want to pk some of the noob pkers during the marathons but very few people I know pks. If anyones interested, let me know - I want to at least get some footage of the event before it ceases to exist.
My candies which I went through hell to farm enough spin tickets for is all gone. It disappeared after they said they fixed it which is very similar to when I got Jagex'd at QBD:
http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Wilson_Magna/?action=view&current=QBDGraveGlitch.png
~Wilson the super squirrel
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

23-Aug-2012 12:30:55

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shaky is everywhere! I remember that day I went back to die to try and move my gravestone (never really pvmed so didn't understand grave mechanics) and what happened was my grave just went invisible. My collection is not complete without the SOF edibles!
My brother isn't a squirrel so is a disappointment. The black sheep must not be named!
All I can say is he knows how gravestones work.
~Wilson the super squirrel
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

23-Aug-2012 13:07:48

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top