Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I've never played Mario, or Zelda, or anything minus Pokemon when it comes to Nintendo.

I was a Sony kinda guy.

The sony guys got the short end of the stick when it comes to fighting games filled with everyones 'favourite' characters

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/PlayStationAllStars.jpg
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

29-Aug-2014 14:54:20

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

I'm a Pc/Steam fan as much as the next guy but you're really missing out on some great console exclusives ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

29-Aug-2014 15:18:13

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Yea I saw that a few days ago, pretty crazy

Not once did they say 'police' when they came in which I thought was pretty bad
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

29-Aug-2014 15:39:23

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Morgan said :
Honestly, for this to work you'd need their Credit Card info (last 4 digits), transaction IDs, postcodes, at least 2 previous passwords. If a person got to know all those details then you seriously need to reconsider your friends and sense of trust and deserve to get hacked.

I've recovered one of my Google accounts before, I needed none of that information minus previous passwords. I didn't have access to the phone linked to the account, either.
Was talking about Rs account for them to remove Authenticator or JAG. The chances of them removing your Auth to a hacker are VERY slim.

Trust me I know, I almost lost my Cardiff account because apparently the info I'd given wasn't enough.

29-Aug-2014 15:53:52

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Hevilmystic said :
Let's be honest, you're hardly going to comment on it.

"Hey I know you have a gun to my head, but are you the police?"

In another situation they could be falsely called to say, somebodies house and the homeowner just happens to be armed and doesn't feel conformable having random guys with guns burst into their house without saying who they are

It's entirely possible that someone has/will fight back

29-Aug-2014 16:02:32

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
More capes yay

Master > expert though

E: probably can't get the expert ones since I won't be skilling for 0 xp for a "not common" item in 200m stats.

29-Aug-2014 17:31:14 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2014 17:32:30 by Seeker

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top