Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tali Zorah said :
Apparently you can report people for hoarding names. However you need to do it in-game so you'd have to find them or have them talk to you to do it. And there's not actually an option for such. Was the reply I got from Jagex support last time I tweeted :(
>.> ..

R obin said :
Are there anyone that have true trim?
Aby, of course :) Though I think he changed his name to Cat Lover or something lol
Selective Completionist

28-Aug-2014 23:53:27

R obin
Dec Member 2021

R obin

Posts: 5,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Tali Zorah said :
Apparently you can report people for hoarding names. However you need to do it in-game so you'd have to find them or have them talk to you to do it. And there's not actually an option for such. Was the reply I got from Jagex support last time I tweeted :(
>.> ..

R obin said :
Are there anyone that have true trim?
Aby, of course :) Though I think he changed his name to Cat Lover or something lol

Oh yeah.. I remember Aby

28-Aug-2014 23:59:30

J00st

J00st

Posts: 2,454 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
True trim doesn't exist, so there's no ppl who got it.  Ppl who think it does are stupid as fuck. As long as there is no such a thing beyond the trimmed comp cape IN GAME no1 should talk about a 'true' trim. Proud owner of
Trimmed completionist cape
|
Master Hunter cape
|
Final boss

29-Aug-2014 00:06:52

Kakamile

Kakamile

Posts: 10,839 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J00st said :
True trim doesn't exist, so there's no ppl who got it.  Ppl who think it does are stupid as fuck. As long as there is no such a thing beyond the trimmed comp cape IN GAME no1 should talk about a 'true' trim.

Because to you true trim means all stuff capped (500k ma credits 64k slay pts eg eg) and 5.2b xp.

True trim imo is unlocks and completables and the interest in pursuing all completables.

PoP info: Thread . Update Statistics: Thread
Ultimate list of Completionist content:
http://pastebin.com/2JfbKWRC

29-Aug-2014 00:19:57

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top