Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Use bank presets: 4 of each extreme + torstols
Making them with portable wells is better xp, but I don't follow their prices.
If not using ovls you can use a torstol on any extreme right after you've made the third overload to make the fourth in one tick rather than the usual 2 ticks, which adds up over time. (not sure if you can do this with wells as I haven't needed ovls since wells were added)

22-Aug-2014 03:19:38

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Also got dks reaper task again and had to hop 3 worlds to find an empty one (this was never a problem before ffs), one of them being a duo using legacy that I could've easily crashed.

I guess it's cool that people are giving dks a try, but on the other hand it was nice not having to hop worlds whenever I was assigned dagannoths.

22-Aug-2014 03:23:04

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Also got dks reaper task again and had to hop 3 worlds to find an empty one (this was never a problem before ffs), one of them being a duo using legacy that I could've easily crashed.

I guess it's cool that people are giving dks a try, but on the other hand it was nice not having to hop worlds whenever I was assigned dagannoths.

How does one do Dks? I've never killed them before on EoC and need to know the method in case I get assigned them in the future.

­­
- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -
­­

22-Aug-2014 03:27:34

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Singularity said :
How does one do Dks? I've never killed them before on EoC and need to know the method in case I get assigned them in the future.­

You just dps each one and switch combat style for the next one. Bring some food just in case (usually not needed besides when you enter as all 3 are alive and can attack you at the same time)

Not sure on amount of ovls sorry :c

22-Aug-2014 03:34:44

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top